• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI and Altruism

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Which MBTI types do you think tend to be the most altruistic and why? Which do you think tend to be the most opportunistic?

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ime, INFPs seem to be the type most willing to do volunteer work.

EXFPs tend to be more concerned with abandoned animals.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Which MBTI types do you think tend to be the most altruistic and why? Which do you think tend to be the most opportunistic?

altruistic: xxFJ
opportunistic: ESTP, ENTP and ENTJ

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Imo inxp is the personality of the most altruistic people. Perhaps I am biased because I am thinking also of those willing to forego material wealth to find spiritual growth. People like ghandi (Intp?), mother Theresa (isfj?), Jesus (infj?), monks, poets, etc

Imo the least like this is estj entj and esfj

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Imo inxp is the personality of the most altruistic people. Perhaps I am biased because I am thinking also of those willing to forego material wealth to find spiritual growth. People like ghandi (Intp?), mother Theresa (isfj?), Jesus (infj?), monks, poets, etc

Imo the least like this is estj entj and esfj

People like ghandi (Intp?)

ghandi (Intp?)

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
what type do you think he is? I definitely think the wandering prophet in the desert/the Buddhist monk who lives on the mountaintop meme is very intp. Someone kind of like [MENTION=825]ygolo[/MENTION]

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
lol!

I would say the NFJs are most altruistic and the STPs the least. The E varieties are more "visibly" altruistic or opportunistic respectively.