• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Temperment least likely to get laid

Which type is least likely to get laid?

• Total voters

Zergling

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ExTJ
This thread got a bit distracted, but here's the poll again, for people to talk more about the types than about the dickwad.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Is getting laid that important ?

Can vote for everyone, in a perfect world, they all have 1 flaw and 1 not.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Did you have to bring it back? I mean I usually don't agree with your moving and locking of threads
but in this case I approve. :thumbup:

Zergling

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ExTJ
Did you have to bring it back? I mean I usually don't agree with your moving and locking of threads
but in this case I approve. :thumbup:

The topic has potential, but the other one got kind of of track with the dickwad bit.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
In what way do you think it has potential?

Zergling

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ExTJ
In what way do you think it has potential?

Comparing how sexual various types will tend to be overall. (The title is a bit abrasive, but the subject does fit in with others in this forum.)

Ishida

MBTI Type
INTJ
Don't know, don't care.
Maybe my type? But just because I don't care means they don't care, and someone not wanting someone could motivate someone to offer it? Who knows?

"?"

MBTI Type
TiSe
This inquiry reminds me of something a female colleague observed and told me years ago about our then boss, who always talked about sex. If you're talking about it, then you are not getting it.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This inquiry reminds me of something a female colleague observed and told me years ago about our then boss, who always talked about sex. If you're talking about it, then you are not getting it.

That could be true, but the inverse ("If you're not talking about it, you are getting it") is definitely not true.

My life seems to be under a "don't tell, don't show, don't get" policy. :p

Sling

MBTI Type
N358
hmm..All the SP's I know get laid frequently, even the ISTP's, as do the NF's.

SJ's, they are like ants..Interpret this how you will. SJ's seem attracted to NF's, and an NF probably wrote the Kama Sutra.

That narrows it down to NT's. But of course, ENTJ's probably get laid more than any other rational put together, due to their natural alpha-tendencies. ENTP's because their humour and spontaneity..My INTP friend is always shagging some girl. Im not sure how, but he does it.

*drumroll*

I'd say, out of all the types, INTJ's get laid the least. Mostly because their social disposition, though I think they prefer that "meaningful sex(rare)", rather than that other kind..

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
hahahaha, n1 xD

"don't tell, don't show, don't get" policy. :p

"?"

MBTI Type
TiSe
That could be true, but the inverse ("If you're not talking about it, you are getting it") is definitely not true.

My life seems to be under a "don't tell, don't show, don't get" policy. :p
Agreed and I follow the same policy although I am rarely around anyone discussing the topic. At the risk of sounding sexist, if a female is not getting any then I would think that is more of choice than for males.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Okay, so is this thread about what type hooks up the least or which type is best at doing it standing up?

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
*drumroll*

I'd say, out of all the types, INTJ's get laid the least. Mostly because their social disposition, though I think they prefer that "meaningful sex(rare)", rather than that other kind..

Aww shit.

I would say I'm screwed, but the problem is I'm not.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Okay, so is this thread about what type hooks up the least or which type is best at doing it standing up?

Gosh I wish my english was better, I bet this one was naughty xD

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Take that, NTs! lol :D

heart

heart on fire

Yeah, but they might well make up for that when they find "the one." So it is hard to say.

Unless the question is type to laid by the least amount of different partners. In that case many NF gonna be right there beside them holding out for meaningful sex.

Wolf

only bites when provoked
MBTI Type
INTJ
I almost never talk about it and have never got it. This may not work for everyone.