• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Anti-types a humorous study in the types that repell you

What types, when you have issues, do you generally have them with?

• Total voters

Lark

I'm unsure about this because I see different people, on this site alone, labelled as particular types and I will find that I like the one and dislike the other, so its got to be other things besides typology alone which determines this.

Il Morto Che Parla

MBTI Type
xxTP
This is just for fun, but I've noticed that there is a pattern in types that I don't mesh with. Those types being:

ISTP: My husband's father and his friend are both ISTPs and until I married him I hadn't had close contact with them. They both loathe me. I know this sounds like I'm pushing it all off, but they are truly nutters, crazy conspiracy theorists that go on 2 hour talking tirades about uncogent...inane. It's horrible. My husband's father thinks I'm not enough of the classic wife, and not good enough for him, (the fact that he was physically abusive to his own wife, stole diaper money for drinking and made my mother in law be the bread winner doesn't cross his mind at this point.) Apparently a woman has to work, completely take care of the children by herself, have the house immaculate at all times and do it in lipstick and heels with no opinions whatsoever....and that is like bahahahahahahaha not me.
Obviously this isn't the standard on ISTP, but it's a good story. In truth, I'm not sure what goes wrong, so I'm curious if other ENFP's have similar issues? I would like to know so I can bridge the gap, as I know a few others that I would hate to alienate on accident.

ENTP's: I have a hard time with ENTP's. I'm super sorry. I actually have a brother in law that is an ENTP and he's the greatest, but even he irks on the point that they want other people to do their work for them, they spout out little fallacies as fact and have gotten away with it so much they think no one will notice. They're always smart, and always nice-it's just they always want to pull you into something and you have to find a way to decline doing their work for them -which is awkward for me. ( I know this super crazy ENTP that is, I kid you not, in looks, voice, mannerism, everything the specter of the necromancer from The Venture Bros. and it is hilarious- until he get emotionally unstable when you disagree with him.)

ESTJ: I am sitting and thinking. It is glorious, it is energizing, it is the reason I have the signature I do. It does not mean that I need to be busy. I recognize that being busy makes you happy, but I am busy, you just don't see it. My oldest sister is this type, so maybe it's family dynamics too? It makes me feel like suffocating when every ounce of the day is planned and not just planned -jammed full of constant activity. I can't handle it. She visited for 3 weeks and I actually had a nervous breakdown when she left. I can't share my ideas, I hate sharing my feelings anyway, and I'm stuck doing thing after thing after thing after thing. Horror.
On top of it, I'm being told what to do the entire time -directed so that we can get through it all and onto the next task. The zoo...wouldn't it be nice to just chill rather than rush through?
Also, I'm a fricking ENFP DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DOOOOO!
heheh. Then, to sum up: when I tell you I want something, or want to do something a certain way, I do. I don't want you to rearrange it for me because it's nonsensical for you.

Hm, I kinda feel mean. I love everyone, and I'm not so much talking about general types as I am about types I've had issues with in the past. I do know people of all types I like, but there are only certain ones I have issues with when they arise...does that make sense?

I think this was just a rant at some people you don't like. But it's all good.:D

I don't have issues with any types, but initially, J's may be driven crazy by me. But I try to make fun of it and revel in the fact that I am annoying them. Often, it works and we become friends.