• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

?

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Just wondering -- is she your mom?

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I don't see how my relation to this woman may be related to her type and/or mental condition. :shrug:
Well, I was just curious :D

My feeling is that there's a lot of judgement in how you described her. Maybe it will help if you try to describe her positive qualities as well to help balance things out.

Lark

Well, I was just curious :D

My feeling is that there's a lot of judgement in how you described her. Maybe it will help if you try to describe her positive qualities as well to help balance things out.

That's what I thought reading that.

I also thought it was a pretty lengthy post with a lot of observation.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISFJ, a type I know oh too well.

SpankyMcFly

Level 8 Propaganda Bot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ESFJ

I chose E over I because I think her dominant function is Fe and "Is in constant need for a man (not for sex), main goal being to inherit (and get) money. Possibly to talk as well."

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ESFJ

I chose E over I because I think her dominant function is Fe and "Is in constant need for a man (not for sex), main goal being to inherit (and get) money. Possibly to talk as well."

There are a lot of other, better reasons to think E (although some decent reasons to think "I" as well).

For example, it seems pretty clear the woman is an SFJ from the first half of the post, but typically the kind of personal disarray described in the latter part is more an E thing where the E is so outward directed into activities and other lives that her own internal life is overlooked. Still, I've even known a few ISFJs who basically if they can't keep up with all the responsibilities end up letting the private organization go to pot as well.

Since there's no real indication of the types of stress pressures and other atypical circumstances that could result in said behavior, I can only really say SFJ for certain right now.