• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ne and...

Good or bad idea ?

• cataclysmic resonance, bad idea !

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What's logical holds potential, good idea !

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
speculation with company shares ?

Whats your option, ähh opinion ? ;)

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
BOTH! Or something completely different.....

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Wilowy wisps!

P.s I have flat knee's

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I just wanted to test it out. My credit institute had an offer where you get a couple of free buys so you can buy and sell some shares without paying a commission. So I tried with a small investment and set a "stop loss" option at the technical resist line. You always have one of this line on the top and on the bottom, so if a shares value for example is 3 Dollar, it technical resistanbce may be at 2.5 and 3.25. If one of these border is broken the share will further go down or up. If not the share will rise and then fall back again because people sell it and collect their earnings.

I have bought a share of a rising company, but I bought a bit too late, the share was already quite high. So yesterday something happened in the company and the shares value went down massively. So I buyed more shares and now the value went down for me. Today the share is back up and slowly rising and I have a yield of 5% so far, so thats what I would make it earnings. It is prognosed to go further up so a possible yield of 28 % is possible.

The stop loss limit sells the share if I should loose a fixed amount of money with it. That all sounds pretty much calculateable and seems to be more secure than soccer bets. :)