• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

comparing my personality to my natal chart

paully105

I am an infp. I want to read and understand my natal chart. I have found it difficult to find info on how to do so.

Esoteric Wench

Professional Trickster
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Why does this thread deserve five stars? For Christ's sake. There have only been three posts so far.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Id have prefered the title to be: "Comparing my personality to a sponge"

"It absorbs all the shit and leaves the good areas shining....all the while developing a nice little bit of mold in the corner."