User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who the best overall flirt?

Voters
87. You may not vote on this poll
  • NT Rational

    13 14.94%
  • SP Artisan

    48 55.17%
  • NF Crybaby

    30 34.48%
  • SJ Guardian

    5 5.75%
  • Athenian

    11 12.64%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 23456 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 117

  1. #31
    `~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    9,849

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    What kind of flirts are they?
    They're the kind of flirts who easily and accurately assess a man and readily tell/show him what he wants to hear/see.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

    "A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

    "That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

    Veritatem dies aperit

    Ride si sapis

    Intelligentle sparkles

  2. #32
    Free-Rangin' Librarian Jae Rae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    979

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    You probably just don't understand the subtleties of the INTP flirting.



    *spills smiley-coffee all over his smiley-lap*

    Suave move..
    Proud Female Rider in Maverick's Bike Club.

  3. #33
    heart on fire
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    8,457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    They're the kind of flirts who easily and accurately assess a man and readily tell/show him what he wants to hear/see.
    Yes, the first key to sucessful flirting, attain the other person's interest, best way to do that, assess what they want to see and hear and give it to them...only then does the "maybe I want you, maybe I don't" thing that Edhan mentioned matter.

  4. #34
    mrs disregard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    7,855

    Default

    I don't think it's easy to produce what someone is attracted to at will. I think you are to accept whether or not you interest them, and if you do, proceed with your flirting, but if you don't, get a new object for your affection.
    Last edited by disregard; 06-06-2008 at 09:38 PM. Reason: subject, object, who's to tell

  5. #35
    Welcome to Sunnyside Mondo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    1,996

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    I thought the question wasn't who is the best flirt for your personal type, but who is overall flirt to fit all types.
    I personally believe that NT's are the best flirts for all types because T types are just better at it overall, due to the ability to not get so reactive, and there are feeling types for the other three temperaments.

  6. #36
    heart on fire
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    8,457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mondo View Post
    I personally believe that NT's are the best flirts for all types because T types are just better at it overall, due to the ability to not get so reactive, and there are feeling types for the other three temperaments.
    Manipulating someone else's emotion requires a feel for what the other person wants and expects, that requires being facile with feeling, there no hard logic to it. It is true that a thinker will be less reactive, but the feeler will be able to anticipate what will get under another person's skin better.

    A thinker might be a better flirt with those who already are interested, but the thinker won't be as good at generating interest due to the lack of understanding the human element of what others want.

    Excellent Fe is required for the broad spectrum flirting accross all types, the ability to minic and give back what is desired at the time.

  7. #37
    Welcome to Sunnyside Mondo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    1,996

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    Manipulating someone else's emotion requires a feel for what the other person wants and expects, that requires being facile with feeling, there no hard logic to it. It is true that a thinker will be less reactive, but the feeler will be able to anticipate what will get under another person's skin better.

    A thinker might be a better flirt with those who already are interested, but the thinker won't be as good at generating interest due to the lack of understanding the human element of what others want.

    Excellent Fe is required for the broad spectrum flirting accross all types, the ability to minic and give back what is desired at the time.
    You are making plenty of good points. It's probably a reason why I associate EXTP types with being some of the best flirts of them all since they do have some Fe.

  8. #38
    Junior Member moonlit_reveries's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Posts
    26

    Default

    I'm surprised no one has said ESFP yet. Maybe they are the most flirtatious of the types rather than the best flirts? But for me personally, charm is the best way to lure me in and from my experience ESFP flirting has tons of that. I'm a sucker for SFP and to some extent NFP flirting
    ~INFJ~
    -4w3 so/sx or sx/so

    "Ideals are like the stars: we never reach them, but like the mariners of the sea, we chart our course by them."
    Likes Alassea liked this post

  9. #39
    Junior Member moonlit_reveries's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Posts
    26

    Default

    ah ha! the poll results so far are right in line with my opinion.
    ~INFJ~
    -4w3 so/sx or sx/so

    "Ideals are like the stars: we never reach them, but like the mariners of the sea, we chart our course by them."

  10. #40
    Free-Rangin' Librarian Jae Rae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    979

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moonlit_reveries View Post
    I'm surprised no one has said ESFP yet. Maybe they are the most flirtatious of the types rather than the best flirts? But for me personally, charm is the best way to lure me in and from my experience ESFP flirting has tons of that. I'm a sucker for SFP and to some extent NFP flirting
    Check the back posts - ESFPs were mentioned twice already.
    Proud Female Rider in Maverick's Bike Club.

Similar Threads

  1. What types have the best avatars?
    By highlander in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 02-21-2014, 01:49 AM
  2. What types do the best imitations?
    By highlander in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-17-2013, 03:28 PM
  3. What type makes the best rebel?
    By RaptorWizard in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-10-2013, 08:04 AM
  4. [MBTItm] What type is the best at reading people?
    By HiddenAutumn in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 07-20-2011, 09:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO