• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Is it possible for an Extrovert to hate Facebook?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Of course it's possible.

I wouldn't care a bit if it ceased to exist.

I go on there sometimes but mostly because I'm always doing something... I almost never sit and have lunch just looking around. I get on my phone and occupy my time constantly

That's all it is to me... Like flipping through a magazine
Most online things are that way for me... Just might as well cram some more stuff in there during lunch or this commercial break or whatever.

I mostly enjoy the different images my photography friends post or music my dj friends post.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
There a differences between "social extroversion" and "extroverted information gathering / judging" like mbti means it.

Both would work good together, but cant be a necessity. If the society you live in sucks, it will continue sucking even if you're an extrovert.

G

garbage

Both would work good together, but cant be a necessity. If the society you live in sucks, it will continue sucking even if you're an extrovert.
Pretty much. Even among those who get a rise out of working with the external world, whatever they work with has to be meaningful (interesting, thought-provoking, touching, etc.).

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Pretty much. Even among those who get a rise out of working with the external world, whatever they work with has to be meaningful (interesting, thought-provoking, touching, etc.).

Yes for sure. I only interact wth the external environment if I can learn something interesting. I don't want to know everyone...or everything.

I'm not a very good extrovert in the classic sense.