• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

FPs: Do You Feel Fi Is Sourced Within Your Chest?

FPs: Do You Feel Introverted Feeling Is Sourced Within Your Chest?

• Total voters

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I literally repped that to her right before you posted...

:shock:

He really did :shock:

Ti is a bright very light yellow to me. And it gives me a **** head ache.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Uh, it makes sense guys, on the MBTI translated color tests SJs are gold man....

Make sense as in for some reason Si is "yellowish", or makes sense because we've seen SJs associated with yellow before?

Frankly, I'm not sure exactly what you're referring to with the bolded... what is that?

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Se is red and wears denim btw :coffee:

Nicodemus

I imagine Fe users get angry as well, though, in regards to noncompliance with Fe values. :shrug:
I refuse to believe that Fe users do not have deeply held values that, when violated, trigger strong visceral reactions.

Come forth, you FJs, show the FPs that you are no only social, but also individual beings!

Mia.

Make sense as in for some reason Si is "yellowish", or makes sense because we've seen SJs associated with yellow before?

Frankly, I'm not sure exactly what you're referring to there... what is that?

Both are plausible. I don't think they picked the representative colors randomly. But I also know the test is fairly well-known. It's just the Keirsey temperaments by colors rather than divorcing/lifting the letters (NT, NF, SJ, SP) from the whole of MBTI theory.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...jYGwAQ&usg=AFQjCNH246BGURxEp0qz-kvU8AeKtUMpvg

SJs - having the unifying function in that group being Si - are gold.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Frankly, I'm not sure exactly what you're referring to with the bolded... what is that?
i have no idea what she's talking about and have never associated colors with functions.

i have said that i feel magenta before...because that's my heart...but i've also said that i am white...reflecting all things.

weird.

Mia.

I refuse to believe that Fe users do not have deeply held values that, when violated, trigger strong visceral reactions.

Come forth, you FJs, show the FPs that you are no only social, but also individual beings!

Sure they do, that's not what I was saying. I think it's possible the actual triggers/catalysts might be different though? That's why I used the shrug emoticon man... I just don't know. Fe is the function I probably understand the least, in terms of from actual experience.

My mom is a very angry EFJ who rants about a number of things that offend her to the very core, to the extent that I sometimes think she's an ETJ. But she's not.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team

Honestly, I really think they do experience a different thing.

And, I mean, it's not like FPs don't have Fe, or FJs don't have Fi.

That would be like saying TJs can't engage Ti, or TPs can't engage Te.

I think, though, for the most part, and a lot of the time, they tend not to.

Of course, you're probably just trying to turn this into a giant Fi-Fe clusterfuck.

We haven't really had one in a pretty long time, now that I think about it.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
okay so i just asked my bf what color his fi is.

he's sitting on the couch watching football and has no idea what i'm talking about or this thread or anything.

i said what color is your fi.

he said....hmm...green i guess.

he's an infp

weird.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

THANK YOU.

fwiw, when I read [MENTION=9585]mia[/MENTION]'s post, re. 'Fe users get angry as well, though, in regards to noncompliance with Fe values', I had a visceral reaction (lol). Because, I have no idea what 'noncompliance with Fe values' actually means. Many people on this forum view me as an Fe user, but tbh I don't even identify with much of what people write of Fe, or know what phrases like that mean. (no offense Mia :)). :shrug:

I view my values as being aspects of myself, whether I derived them of myself or happened to incorporate bits and pieces from my life experiences into my own views. And yes, my chest tightens, I may feel ill and have to lie down if I'm anxious or really upset about something (it affects me physically), my heart beats faster, other physical reactions/sensations based on the emotion I am feeling.

/sorry for the derail, I know I'm not supposed to be here.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
When you know you either have too many FP friends, or an Fe/Fi shitstorm is coming...

Fi & FPs.jpg

ms.behaving

MBTI Type
eNFJ
Instinctual Variant
so

We're passionate about a few things.

Fe is wearing something in pink... with stockings, and garters, and lace underwear. :coffee:

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
My mom is a very angry EFJ who rants about a number of things that offend her to the very core, to the extent that I sometimes think she's an ETJ. But she's not.

My mom's an ESFJ (she doesn't get mad often, tho)... but my ex's mom was esfj too, and she'd get mad sometimes... honestly, i just think their anger is a totally different thing.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
THANK YOU.

fwiw, when I read [MENTION=9585]mia[/MENTION]'s post, re. 'Fe users get angry as well, though, in regards to noncompliance with Fe values', I had a visceral reaction (lol). Because, I have no idea what 'noncompliance with Fe values' actually means. Many people on this forum view me as an Fe user, but tbh I don't even identify with much of what people write of Fe, or know what phrases like that mean. (no offense Mia :)). :shrug:

I view my values as being aspects of myself, whether I derived them of myself or happened to incorporate bits and pieces from my life experiences into my own views. And yes, my chest tightens, I may feel ill and have to lie down if I'm anxious or really upset about something (it affects me physically), my heart beats faster, other physical reactions/sensations based on the emotion I am feeling.

/sorry for the derail, I know I'm not supposed to be here.

Oh, casco, stop pretending like you have a soul.

Mia.

THANK YOU.

None taken, dude.

I think Fe and Fi are very different. As I said, and as Nico said, I'm sure the reaction is no less visceral in functions, just as Te and Ti are no less mental in their processes and origination. I am at a huge disadvantage in trying to explain the inner workings of the Fe user. The only thing I can really do is draw contrasts between my Fi and others' Fe. I did this with my INFJ mother frequently growing up in an effort to bridge the gap (who I assure you, had visceral reactions.... lots of them). I'm sure whatever I cobble together, it comes off as lacking in scope.