• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

.hack sign type

SamAdams

MBTI Type
BEER
any .hack sign fans here? because i thought id make this thread.
also if this is the wrong place for a type thread ,forgive me i've looked.

so shall we

Tsukasa INTJ (Ni and kind of seems Te but she's too involved in her pain probably type 4)
BT INTJ (she doesn't start off that way but its obvious later)
Subaru INFJ (Ni directed in an Fe manner)
Mimiru ENFJ (loud Fe)
Silver knight ISTJ
Crim ESFP
Bear ISTP (embodiment of dom Ti and repressed Fe axis )
Sora ENTP (rl ENTPs are even weirder)
A20 ISFP (not really sure)

if anyone wants to pitch in enneagram types ,feel free

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Tsukasa is a feeler, through and through. There is no T in that one. Detached introverted feeler stuck in her own head. I could easily see INFx before INTJ. Type 4 for sure though.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Popular Culture and Type is the usual place for these type threads. :wink:

SamAdams

MBTI Type
BEER
Tsukasa is a feeler, through and through. There is no T in that one. Detached introverted feeler stuck in her own head. I could easily see INFx before INTJ. Type 4 for sure though.

I cant fully argue this but to me Tsukasa has shut off her extroverted function because of the cruelty the world represented,so she uses two introverted functions and for all i can tell they are Ni and Fi.
And just to keep my options open ill toss in INFJ. but im afraid INFP is out of the question as she is so obviously Ni dom

SamAdams

MBTI Type
BEER
.hack infection
Kite IXFP e-9w1
BlackRose EXFX e-6 Cp
Mistral ESFP
Mia ENTJ e-8w7
Elk INFP e-4
Piros e-3
Natsume e-6 phobic
Gardenia XSTJ e-1