• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Why is everyone here an INTJ?

Liberty

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
If I didn't look at statistics, I would think that INTJ was the most common type. I know this is a forum full of nerds but still...I'm sure if none of us looked at statistics there would be more variety in the type. I feel a lot of people who say they are INTJ aren't actually INTJ...I mean, could it be that you are filling out the form about a person you *want* to be and not being honest and filling it out about yourself. Because I know a lot of friends who think they're "loud, neat, on time" but they're not. Yet, if they were to take the MBTI, they would fill out "loud' 'neat' 'on time' And get like ExxJ. I feel like the most rare is like ISFP on this forum...like no one wants to be that. I think like 50% of this forum is just putting the MBTI they want...anyone catch my drift?? Or is it just me?

wolfy

awsm
intj isn't the most common type. intp and infp are. Some people probably are maybe putting it on, or are confused. There was a thread about types on the forum recently but I can't find it in new posts and it wouldn't have died yet. Did it get dumped?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
intj isn't the most common type. intp and infp are. Some people probably are maybe putting it on, or are confused. There was a thread about types on the forum recently but I can't find it in new posts and it wouldn't have died yet. Did it get dumped?

Uhhhh... right here, on top:
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/other-psychology-topics/58002-forum-statistics-mbti-types.html

My workplace is blocking the graphic chart but I thik INTJ came is #3rd or #4th, all the INxx's topped out the list.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
thanks, wasn't in new posts and got sick of looking around.

I thought I got it out of New Posts, but I think one of those lists (Today's Posts?)now breaks up the items per "Threads with new entries" then "threads with replies that aren't new but you haven't read yet," and then some other categories, maybe that was the list you had seen......

wolfy

awsm
I thought I got it out of New Posts, but I think one of those lists (Today's Posts?)now breaks up the items per "Threads with new entries" then "threads with replies that aren't new but you haven't read yet," and then some other categories, maybe that was the list you had seen......

I might have just missed it. It has been a long day...

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
:boohoo:

I happen to love being an ISFP and wouldn't want to be any other type in the world. So there!

:tongue10:

Liberty

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Lol...I guess. yeah, INTP is common here. Do INTPs not get along with ENTP, INTJs and other INTPs? I seem to dislike the other INTPs here.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Endangered species program :yes:

Our rate of success is quite impressive, if I do say so myself :smile:

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
Lol...I guess. yeah, INTP is common here. Do INTPs not get along with ENTP, INTJs and other INTPs? I seem to dislike the other INTPs here.

LoL - I guess if you get too many "I'm the best" types of NTs yeah it can get ugly pretty quick.

Nicodemus

It would be very odd if a forum dedicated to such lofty business as typology had a membership representative of the whole of humanity. At a Star Trek convention, I expect to meet mostly nutjobs.

wolfy

awsm

Some do, some don't. You'll need to post and interact more to understand more specifically who you dislike.

Liberty

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Some do, some don't. You'll need to post and interact more to understand more specifically who you dislike.
Nah, I just tend to have a slight dislike toward the way some NTs speak and say stuff...like it annoys me for no particular reason. I'll be reading a thread and be like "Wow, this guy is a true-blooded asshole...and I'll look at his profile and be like...stupid INTPs..."

Liberty

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
who cares?

about?
The way I see it, it's all about the facts...information loses it's validity through human emotion. I have this slight hunch that some people are a bit confused over their type.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
about?
The way I see it, it's all about the facts...information loses it's validity through human emotion. I have this slight hunch that some people are a bit confused over their type.

yea and so what if they are, how does that actually effect you?

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
besides the forum stat thread, the users with the highest number of posts are:

1 Jennifer 30,603
2 Marmotini 20,400
3 whatever 16,157
4 Ivy 14,011
5 Lady X 13,451
6 entropie 13,377
7 prplchknz 12,553
8 Domino 12,010
9 Kasper 11,157
10 MacGuffin

Not a single one is INTJ. Or any kind of J, actually oops, I think Domino is ENFJ. But still. Pee everywhere.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
I don't mind the INTJ 5's. I do despise most 8w7 INTJ's though.

Liberty

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
yea and so what if they are, how does that actually effect you?
It really doesn't but as you can see, it apparently bothers you that I posted this thread so how about, how does my thread affect you?