• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Color Q Profile - The best assessment yet!

DoubleHelix

MBTI Type
ENFP
I don't think my earlier thread went through.

Color Q is built in large part off of MBTI. However, it is newer, and the results I have seen are shockingly accurate - in the way that I always wished the MBTI was. color q personalities dot com is their website, but if they make you pay for the test, I recommend getting a book that includes it from the library - you don't even have to check the book out, because the Color Q cut out the fat - the test is only 27 questions long! One such book is Career Match, and if you're having trouble finding yourself professionally, I highly recommend it - it's like a more accurate MBTI book built to help you narrow down careers that fit you best and then get the job.

Has anyone else taken this? I have seen six people including myself take it, and we all thought the same thing. "Wow."

Really, it blows MBTI out of the water.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Well I just found this test:

http://www.colorquiz.com/

These were my results:
Color Test - Results

Your Existing Situation

"Works well with others, as long as he doesn't have to take the lead. Longs for relationships which are understanding and relatively conflict-free."

Your Stress Sources

"Enjoys the refined, kind, and sensitive, but can be harshly critical unless he is guaranteed the act is honest and truthful. Keeps his eyes open and his emotions in check so that he always knows where he stands. Tends to be a bit too trusting and therefore expects sincerity and honest from those closest to him."

Your Restrained Characteristics

"Current situation makes him feel unable to prove himself, but tries to make the best of things."

"Willing to become emotionally involved because he feels isolated and alone. He tries to avoid conflict and disagreements, but his arrogance leads him to quickly take offense."

Your Desired Objective

Feels hopeless and depressed and looking for some relief. Wants to feel safe physically and emotionally and a chance to recover from the depression that he feels.

Your Actual Problem

Harshly critical of the existing situation which he believes is disorganized and unclear. Seeking some sort of solution which will make the situation more clear and with some sort of organization.

Your Actual Problem #2

"Fears he will be held back from achieving things he really wants, leading him to search endlessly for satisfaction and become involved in activities which are pointless."

Actually seems fairly accurate to myself. But im going to take it again see what else comes up.

Chiharu

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well I just found this test

Actually seems fairly accurate to myself. But im going to take it again see what else comes up.

Wrong test, honey. But this one is nice too :)

Hemd

MBTI Type
NFPI
Really, it blows MBTI out of the water.

Are you advertising for them? Why should this be "newer"? You ever heard of Keirsey? As far as I see it, Color Q is simply Keirseys temperaments without the 16 types.

So how can it be better than MBTI? And how can a much broader system be more accurate? If you take a simplified system and make it even more superficial, it gets worse, not better.
This is like saying, "Oh, i have this new thermometer which doesn't show concrete degrees but simply differentiates between cold, warm and hot. Its so much more accurate..."