• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Forum Statistics - % Of MBTI Types

Deusym

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Idea1:
Can you do this graph on how much they are posting, per type? (Divided by the active/signing-in members of that type).

Idea2:
Can you do this graph on the occurrence of the word "no" in the sum of all posts (case insensitive, whole word), per type? (Divided by how much each type posts)

other nice words:
- yes
- maybe
- you
- me + myself + I
- we + us
- they + them
me AND myself AND I - http://ennealy.com/wsgi/fcui/search...5&source=posts&resultsort=score&aggs_box=aggs

no - http://ennealy.com/wsgi/fcui/search...5&source=posts&resultsort=score&aggs_box=aggs

maybe - http://ennealy.com/wsgi/fcui/search...5&source=posts&resultsort=score&aggs_box=aggs

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
2016 data!! 2016 data!! :D

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Do you know what I would like to see ? Variants per Enneagram type.

Example:

Type 7

So/Sx : 27%
So/Sp : 18%
Sp/Sx : 16%

Etc.

GirlSmartStreet

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
8w7
I pulled some numbers this evening on how many forum members we have of different MBTI types. There are actually two sets of numbers. First, I pulled the % of members that joined before 1/1/2010 - so that would be some of the original members. Then I pulled the currently active members, which are those that have posted since 1/1/2012. A few questions: 1. The consistency of the membership MBTI types across time sort of amazed me. Any ideas on why the percentage MBTI breakdown of the original members is so similar to the breakdown today? 2. Why do you think there is such a heavy concentration of INXXs? 3. We have a lot of Ni and Ne doms but there is a statistically significant number of INFPs in there as well. Thoughts on why this is? 4. Do you have any suggestions on how to encourage participation of some of the less represented types? 5. Do you have any other observations on this?
I once saw happiness hormones chart from each mbti types. I'm sorry i can't give further information with concrete link for the data because it's been a while. But as far as i remember, INXXs and few ISXXs are more likely unhappy (it is just a hormonal things tho). I can remember ESFP and ESTP are the likely happiest types. For those reason, i think people with less worries about life and curiousity won't even bother to find out more about typology. I mean, i learn typology because i want to live better among people. And for people who are already happy enough with their life, they won't bother to know more.

Anyway, if you want them to think typology is interesting, you should get their insights and why is this useful for them. Find the triggers. And yes, about the football thing, it can work too. But something more generic about physical health will be better.

MisterNi

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm not sure how active I'm going to be here but my information is on the left.