• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Personality Type Videos

Delphyne

MBTI Type
INFP
It´s really funny. Though it´s more informative regarding your enneagram type than your mbti type. At least for me.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I'm pretty sure I'm a five. I tested as 5w4sx. It's probably not a good idea to type someone who's acting out of character in order to be cheeky.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Man.

The ENTJ entry is disappointing.

I don't see a connection to MBTI, beyond the "no compromises" mantra.
Even then, the bridge is flimsy.

Too bad.

Delphyne

MBTI Type
INFP
I'm pretty sure I'm a five. I tested as 5w4sx.

Tests are not a good way to determine your type. (I)NTs tend to score as Five and description-wise there´s a certain amount of overlap, but not every INT is a Five.

It's probably not a good idea to type someone who's acting out of character in order to be cheeky.

Are all people cheeky in the same way? It´s interesting of how soft, hard, detached, open and so on a person comes across. Besides that, your video was just the trigger to sort the information you have already given about yourself. You remind me of Nines. Why do you think you´re a Five?

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx

:wubbie::wubbie:

Awesome job. And it's so weird and funny to see those traits people notice about me. If I had a chair that moved like that, I would have totally been moving around the same way you did. And people are always telling me "You never stop playing with your hair!" :laugh:

It's like watching a hot female version of me, which is thrilling on so many levels. :D

I really hope "Natty" leaves that video up, cuz I love it. I would totally make my own but I don't know how. Maybe I can figure it out. I want my video to have explosions in it, though. :cool:

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Are all people cheeky in the same way? It´s interesting of how soft, hard, detached, open and so on a person comes across. Besides that, your video was just the trigger to sort the information you have already given about yourself. You remind me of Nines. Why do you think you´re a Five?
For the record, I'm not really into enneagram. I took a test, it sounded right, so I said "OK." But I love a good debate with an INFP. :devil:

I don't get emotionally sympathetic, as a rule--I can be very Dick Cheney about things. Of course I care about certain people and I don't like to see people hurt, unless they have it coming. Apparently nines want everyone to be happy, and while I think that would be wonderful, it just isn't a very high priority. I'm not what most people call spiritual. I am a philosopher, but I don't feel a particular connection with humanity.

The five description fits, for the most part, and the "Level 2" note is especially accurate:

Level 2:
Observe everything with extraordinary perceptiveness and insight. Most mentally alert, curious, searching intelligence: nothing escapes their notice. Foresight and prediction. Able to concentrate: become engrossed in what has caught their attention.

Delphyne

MBTI Type
INFP
For the record, I'm not really into enneagram. I took a test, it sounded right, so I said "OK." But I love a good debate with an INFP. :devil:

That´s great. I try to be nice. :smile:

Level 2 is the Five in a developed state. As a rule of thumb, if you can´t identify with the levels above you´re probably another type.

The enneagram deals which things which are to a certain amount unconscious and hidden. Therefore it can take a while to see that your whole being circles around avarice or sloth. Now for example, if you don´t want to dive to deep into the enneagram, it may be because you´re a Nine. Most Nines will denial that and show how much effort they put into understanding themselves. But they don´t deal with the essentials, only with a lot of unimportant things. It´s the same in other areas of their life.

I don´t know if that fits you and it´s not my main point. To determine your enneagram it´s important to look at what´s beneath the surface. Most people will denial their dark sides, but if you think “Oh God, that´s me. Help!” you´re on the right trail.

The avarice of Fives shows itself mostly with their time and emotions. Some Fives tend to say that they share their emotions and time, but they still seem to resemble a fortress.

Apparently nines want everyone to be happy, and while I think that would be wonderful, it just isn't a very high priority.

No, Nines want to have peace of mind. That doesn´t necessarily mean that they want everyone to be happy.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think this is pretty much all the specific personality type videos there are for each type on youtube. I only posted only one video if somebody did more than one. A few familiar faces thrown in there, but I thought it would be interesting to compare different speech patterns, facial expressions, etc. Or just make fun of them. It's all good.

List also available on INFJ Forum • View topic - Personality Type Videos if this site is running too slow.

INFJ

YouTube - INFJ female
YouTube - Confessions of an INFJ
YouTube - PitKnight: INFJ
YouTube - INFJ
YouTube - Validated
YouTube - Myers-Briggs Test

INFP

YouTube - INFP
YouTube - What's your personality type?
YouTube - Sylvester as INFP personality type
YouTube - INFP
YouTube - INFP (turn your head; my computer knowledge is limited)
YouTube - What's your personality type?

ENFJ

YouTube - I'M AN ENFJ: NYTN Examines Himself
YouTube - Re: Poli-Psych Blog: Personality Type and Politics
YouTube - Re: Poli-Psych Blog: Personality Type and Politics

ENFP

YouTube - Re: ENFP
YouTube - ENFP
YouTube - ENFP! Who Me? Yes You! Couldn't Be...
YouTube - HYPOMANIC ENFP
YouTube - ENFP; #2

INTJ

YouTube - INTJ
YouTube - INTJ
YouTube - INTJ
YouTube - INTJ Introduction
YouTube - Kristy Ann

INTP

YouTube - INTP
YouTube - INTP
YouTube - I am INTP
YouTube - INTP
YouTube - Myers Briggs Personality Type, Part 1: What are you?

ENTJ

YouTube - ENTJ (soooo sorry)

ENTP

YouTube - ENTP
YouTube - ENTP Personality Philosophy (Part 1)
YouTube - ENTP

ISFJ

YouTube - I will not be characterized by your tests!

ISFP

None available

ESFJ

None available

ESFP

None available

ISTJ

YouTube - I'm an ISTJ

ISTP

None available

ESTJ

None available

ESTP

None available

OHHHH MANNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOL!!!! I had to totally laugh my ass off, and I really needed that! Thank you so much!!!!! :D

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
The first ENTP vid is funny, but not as funny as its creator believes, methinks. He should have cut it short after "but where does the seven go in this one?"

YouTube - ENTP

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Okay, I had to laugh my ass off at most of the extraverted clips LOL these people are totally ferking weird, which is cool with me because then I don't feel so bad about my weird behavior. Yeahhhh....soooo....

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
:wubbie::wubbie:
It's like watching a hot female version of me, which is thrilling on so many levels. :D

Seconded, I was looking for an ISFP video, info on our type is hard to find, so her video is very helpful and interesting.:yes:

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
!!!!!!!

She's got my speech patterns! 1:23 - 1:33, including the playing with something while thinking of the best way to organise and verbalise her thoughts, is classic me.

I know. :blush: The "mannerisms" she talks about...I mean, it's so weird (but cool) to really pay attention to someone and see so much of myself there, haha.

And I love how she proves the "love for aesthetics and beauty" by saying "art..pretty scenery...stuff like that.." :laugh:

The ending is awesome too.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
The tongue in the teeth thing at the 5 minute mark...I do that too! :D