• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is my true type.

What is JIXMIXFIX's type?

• ESTP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ISTP

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • ISTJ

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • ESTJ

• ESFP

• ISFP

• ISFJ

• ESTJ

• ESFJ

• INTP

• INTJ

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • ENTJ

• ENFJ

• INFJ

• ENTP

• INFP

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jixmixfix

Permabanned
I'm curious what people on the forum think my type is (since I've been on this site for a while now) besides my own self typing of myself (ISTP). So vote.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I decided to be funny and screw up the results, so I voted INTJ, but hey, you never know!

jixmixfix

Permabanned
I decided to be funny and screw up the results, so I voted INTJ, but hey, you never know!

It's all good I'm not taking these results personally or anything it's really just for fun. I think I sorta appear INTJish on the forums ter Ni maybe?.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Is there any chance you think you could be an INTJ [MENTION=7278]jixmixfix[/MENTION] in all seriousness? Maybe if you filled out a questionare or posted a video or gave us some objective evidence to work with or even post some of your earlier posts here we could help prove indisputably what your type is. I don't know much about you yet, so we need something to work with!

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Is there any chance you think you could be an INTJ [MENTION=7278]jixmixfix[/MENTION] in all seriousness? Maybe if you filled out a questionare or posted a video or gave us some objective evidence to work with or even post some of your earlier posts here we could help prove indisputably what your type is. I don't know much about you yet, so we need something to work with!

I've only tested as INTJ a couple times on some socionics tests I took other than that I don't have any sufficient evidence really.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
http://www.keys2cognition.com/explore.htm

Above is a link to a functions test called "Keys to cognition". If you haven't taken that yet, I recomend you should. That is how I figured out my 3 most likely types are INTP, ENTP, and ISTP, INTP being the balancing point. In my opinion you are probably either ISTJ, ISTP, or INTJ, but this functions test should confirm whether my theory on your tritype is accurate. If you take it, post your results. Thanks!

jixmixfix

Permabanned
http://www.keys2cognition.com/explore.htm

Above is a link to a functions test called "Keys to cognition". If you haven't taken that yet, I recomend you should. That is how I figured out my 3 most likely types are INTP, ENTP, and ISTP, INTP being the balancing point. In my opinion you are probably either ISTJ, ISTP, or INTJ, but this functions test should confirm whether my theory on your tritype is accurate. If you take it, post your results. Thanks!

extraverted Sensing (Se) ************************************** (38.4)
excellent use
introverted Sensing (Si) **************************** (28)
average use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************************* (37.2)
excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ********************* (21.8)
limited use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ******************** (20.9)
limited use
introverted Thinking (Ti) *************************************** (39.2)
excellent use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) **************** (16.9)
limited use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************************* (37.4)
excellent use

By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ISTP

I've taken this test before and gotten different results at different times. AL my strong functions do look like socionics LSI though Ti, Se, Fi, Ne kinda creepy in that respect. :huh:

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The reason it said ISTP rather than INTP is because your Se tested about 1 point higher than your Ne, but that discrepancy is so close your real type should be IxTP. So, do you identify more with ISTP or INTP? ISTP is the Crafter, and INTP is the Architect, both these roles being very similar as in they both involve complex elements of designing prototypes and logical theories. The difference is for ISTP it is more practical, kind of like the INTJ, like being a mechanic, athlete, or operator. INTP is more theoretical, kind of like the INFP, being more dreamy and hands off, like being a thinker, author, or philosopher. I would imagine both ISTP and INTP would make great scientists though, as in it is both a practical and theoretical occupation. Perhaps you even break the laws of MBTI and are both ISTP and INTP, or IxTP!

jixmixfix

Permabanned
The reason it said ISTP rather than INTP is because your Se tested about 1 point higher than your Ne, but that discrepancy is so close your real type should be IxTP. So, do you identify more with ISTP or INTP? ISTP is the Crafter, and INTP is the Architect, both these roles being very similar as in they both involve complex elements of designing prototypes and logical theories. The difference is for ISTP it is more practical, kind of like the INTJ, like being a mechanic, athlete, or operator. INTP is more theoretical, kind of like the INFP, being more dreamy and hands off, like being a thinker, author, or philosopher. I would imagine both ISTP and INTP would make great scientists though, as in it is both a practical and theoretical occupation. Perhaps you even break the laws of MBTI and are both ISTP and INTP, or IxTP!

I relate to both but I think the practicalness makes more sense to me.