• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type is the most "gangster?"

Who is the real gangster?

• Total voters

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
idk about most gangster, but very ST heavy. mostly ESTP and ISTJ I think.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
These sorts of threads need to go away.

20589303.jpg

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ISFJS, YO!

/not at all serious

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well, I don't know about you, but I'm freakin' gangsta!!!

HELL YEA GUUURL!

/so unbelievably white and still not at all serious

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
As a broad generalization, I'd probably go with ISTP too, but my dentist is ISTP and that nerd ain't gangsta.

R

Riva

Who is the clown who has voted INFJ and ENFP? Oh the one who has voted INFJ has gotten banned! Correct decision to do so I believe.

These sorts of threads need to go away.

20589303.jpg

Why would you assume it is stupid? Because you believe the results vary too much/not consistent enough to be theorized? If cannot construct a valid theory from the facts at hand it probably would have been a stupid thread.

But going by the votes there seems to be a general trend to it. Where there is a trend there must be some truth in it. Atleast a correlation.

Il Morto Che Parla

MBTI Type
xxTP
Ironically, nothing is less "gangsta" than spelling it "gangster".

And this is coming from me, 100% middle class vanilla...come on ppl.

R

Riva

Or just confirmation bias.:drwho:

Ah an introverted thinker - I would have expected nothing less from one.

One cannot ignore the possibility that there was no confirmation bias/votes. But I guess that's the reason behind the 'or' in your post.

KDude

Big words like "confirmation" and "bias" have no place in a thread about gangsters. :D If you know any, or ran with any, the pattern is fairly easy to see.

Il Morto Che Parla

MBTI Type
xxTP
Big words like "confirmation" and "bias" have no place in a thread about gangsters. :D If you know any, or ran with any, the pattern is fairly easy to see.

You're just happy because ISTP is getting voted.:tongue10:

Like I said, those words might not have a place in a thread about "ganstaz", but they do in a thread about "gangsters".

KDude

I am not happy. Not at all. I have enough experience with the real thing. And I have dead friends who took it more seriously than me. It's nothing to be proud of. :)

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
I'd say ISTPs and ESTPs would generally be the foot soldiers/hit(wo)men and TJs the master planners/drug kingpins.

Read this book about a dude who followed a big player in the Black Kings. The leader of his own sect was definitely a TJ. Foot soldiers were very likely SPs.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I still can't believe ESTPs are beating ISTPs in this poll!