• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How old were you when you first heard about Myer-Briggs and, how old are you now?

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've been doing what I've been doing since; forever.

Only recently had I ever heard of such a thing as a Myer-Briggs Personality Type.

I'm 25, and I found out/first heard of it last April or May and, I was 25 then too.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Fleetingly at 25, reintroduced in 2010, i'm now 35.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Age 22, now 34

Turtledove

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
23 or 24. It all made sense as to why I was the outcast/weird girl at school, church, and almost everywhere else as well as why I feel and thought the way I did.

SoraMayhem

defying your expectations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I took a test first in like the 8th grade or something, so age 12-13; started actually learning about it at age 19, I'm 21 now.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Like 13, but I never learned much about it until a year or 2 ago. Now 27.

stalemate

Post-Humorously
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I found my old official results about 6 months ago. I would guess I was around 16 or 17 at the time. (I tested ENTP btw).

I don't even remember taking the test but I found it in a box with other papers that were important to me. Newspaper clippings, letters back and forth with friends and girlfriends, and my MBTI results. :p

I'm 34 now.