• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Opposite type parents

G

garbage

How did I never post in this thread? I never posted in this thread.

My mom's all about responsibility, she's pretty passive-aggressive at times, she likes things all planned and orderly. She's also regimented and dutiful as hell. She doesn't talk a lot, and hates butting into others' conversations.. even when I want her to.

My dad procrastinates and has pretty disjointed thought patterns. He doesn't particularly consider other people in his day-to-day affairs, but is great with 'big-picture' stuff both in the workplace and in advising people like me. He talks a lot. He talks over people and can steamroll conversations.

DJAchtundvierzig

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx
How did I never post in this thread? I never posted in this thread.

My mom's all about responsibility, she's pretty passive-aggressive at times, she likes things all planned and orderly. She's also regimented and dutiful as hell. She doesn't talk a lot, and hates butting into others' conversations.. even when I want her to.

My dad procrastinates and has pretty disjointed thought patterns. He doesn't particularly consider other people in his day-to-day affairs, but is great with 'big-picture' stuff both in the workplace and in advising people like me. He talks a lot. He talks over people and can steamroll conversations.

Okay, you and me must be exactly alike because thats exactly what my parents are like. AND your an INFJ too, so maybe that has something to do with it...

G

garbage

Okay, you and me must be exactly alike because thats exactly what my parents are like. AND your an INFJ too, so maybe that has something to do with it...

It might play into the fact that those are the characteristics that we both pay attention to in our parents, at least.. yeah