• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

People of your type that make you not want to be your type

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Post examples of people of your particular personality type that make you not want to be your type...

For example I am ENTP, so I would say that people that make me not want to be my type are....

The Joker

250px-Manwholaughs.jpg

Peter Griffin

petergriffinbh9.jpg

R

Riva

The Joker is a psychopath and Peter Griffin's type is questionable.

But,

Nice idea for a thread though.

Hmmm...

I definitely am disgusted of characters who don't show character improvement (overcome extremely shortcoming due to lethargy) or atleast attempts to do so.

Urghhhh!!!

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Mary-Kate-Ashley-mary-kate-and-ashley-olsen-29228288-498-500.jpg

A lot of websites type Mary Kate and Ashley as INTP and I very strongly dislike pop diva super stars!

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Extremely stereotypical "bleeding heart" INFPs annoy the hell out of me.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
There are many people of my type that almost make me dislike my own type. (Luckily, I have much love for myself which balances it out.)

I can't really specifically think of anyone in particular that makes me proud to be of the same type either. Although there have definately been some notable INTP's, I don't really relate to them on a broad level.

Say Einstein for example, notable INTP, but I really wouldn't want to be him if you know what I mean. :p

So, long story short, probably something like 90% of all INTP's.

But I enjoy being INTP myself, wouldn't want to be different.

SoraMayhem

defying your expectations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
INFPs that believe in the mystical - fairies, spiritual energy, stuff like that.

SoraMayhem

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I thought we had somethin' man.... somethin' real... somethin' true.... oh... the pain...... :overreact: :cry: :emot-emo: :violin::aquiver:

Oh, Mia, it simply can not be.:boohoo:

LEGERdeMAIN

Post examples of people of your particular personality type that make you not want to be your type...

For example I am ENTP, so I would say that people that make me not want to be my type are....

The Joker

250px-Manwholaughs.jpg

Peter Griffin

petergriffinbh9.jpg

Nice fluffy, presumptuous thread you have there, sport.

Eugene Watson VIII

Senor Membrae
MBTI Type
xxxP
Enneagram
?
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The people that write INFP descriptions that make me think of the children from Magic in the Water.

Kayness

Bunnies & Rainbow Socks
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
honestly I've never met any fellow ISFPs who bugged me that much, but there was this one guy over at PerC who typed himself as ISFP (but later changed to ISFJ) who has made some rather...uhm, misogynistic comments. I can't remember exactly what he said. He wasn't very active though, thankfully.

The people that write INFP descriptions that make me think of the children from Magic in the Water.
explain please? I presume that's not a good thing?

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
And they type Deanna Troi as an INFP, when she's clearly an INFJ. *tut tut*

She's totally INFJ. In fact, my father just bought some old school star trek seasons, and I've been watching em. Her Ni and Fe are strong as hell.

SoraMayhem

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
She's totally INFJ. In fact, my father just bought some old school star trek seasons, and I've been watching em. Her Ni and Fe are strong as hell.

Seriously. The fact that they would even imply that she had Fi..!

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Seriously. The fact that they would even imply that she had Fi..!

Her Ni was LOUD as hell and I know she used Fe as well. I may even listen to someone's argument if they said she was ISFP with a strong Ni, but INFP....HELL NO!