• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

?

open-close

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I
very little Fe, I'm going to say he has Fi in his type's typical stackup (just as opposed to Fe, and expressing his own emotions before being concerned about others')
T
It seems like, despite what you say about referencing old behaviors, he doesn't like traditional things - ie hating accounting and school, and not excelling in school? Maybe? Most SJs I know work very hard and depend a lot on authority
INTJs can ignore reality to stick to their plans (what you said about showing him references and such, although that could also be seen as Si)
INTJs, when unhealthy/stressed, can have problems with the drugs and over-consuming alcohol and such
They can also be into manipulating people, playing around with them like they're a game, if they don't have developed F... possible what he could be doing with asking you about your life and relaying info to father, using others' feelings to forward something they like?
Saying he has a plan would be an indicator of Ni-Te
I'd like more info on "emotional spits" but this could be seen as Fi, sensitivity to own emotions, coming out
Possibly disliking monopoly while liking war/soldier games because they allow for more strategizing (INTJ = Strategist) while Monopoly is much of the time just chance

But I can see this interpreted several ways, because he doesn't seem at all healthy with drugs/bad grades/hating his job/general pessimism/violence/lack of empathy.
e.g. he could also be INTP - in sci-fi interest, disliking routine jobs and authority (as seen in dislike for accounting/school/Monopoly), tert Si in retaining opinions & relating things to past, inf. Fe if he is actually interested in your life

definitely IxTx
I'm going to say INTJ? Unhealthy though so you may want to look at cognitive functions and the various ways in which they can be expressed as opposed to a typical profile.