• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Personal Perceptions of Cognitive Functions

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm starting this thread because I was thinking on how other people seem to see INFPs as soft and fluffy, and I tend to see them as somewhat whipcord rigid. I think what I'm doing is picking up on the Fi, which to me seems more like a rigid structure. I was wondering if anybody else made similar associations when typing others.

I often associate Se with either being hyper distracted, or a dreamy kind of merging into the environment.

Ni manifests to me as some sort of incomprehensible mental knotwork. Like little wormholes in mental space.

Ne manifests to me as a dancing mental agility.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't see infps as soft and fluffy at all. They're like a Tim button movie.
I see se as sensual
Ni is the all knowing oracle
And fe is all school teachery
Ne is like an acid trip

Actually I didn't plan on doing all of those maybe I'll edit after coffee