• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Do Fi users have a connection with nature?

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
maybe the feel a connection when the weather reflects the emotional state they are feeling. depressed mood and they go out and there is a dark gloomy sky with large ominous clouds hanging over head. everything is synching with fi

That makes a lot of sense actually.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
not really, i like outside and think it's pretty but i can stay inside for long periods of time without thinking about it. i do when i'm on shrooms though!

redacted

It may be true on average, but nature has nothing to do with Fi. It seems more likely to appeal to Fe users, as it's external. Fi cares nothing for the external world besides its relevance to the current happenings of the mind.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
It may be true on average, but nature has nothing to do with Fi. It seems more likely to appeal to Fe users, as it's external. Fi cares nothing for the external world besides its relevance to the current happenings of the mind.

I'm an Fe user, and nature does jack shit for me.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Hmm, I don't know about that. I think an Fe-user would place more significance on human relations.

SoraMayhem

defying your expectations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Strong Fi here, and no particular connection to nature. I care about the environment, but that's more of a personal value than any special love of nature as a whole.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I feel a very strong sense of connection to nature. It is a living system I was born from, am a synergistic part of, and will return to. It is one of the most pure realities. As [MENTION=5418]Lady X[/MENTION] pointed out, I think it is very much about atmospherics.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Nature is probably one of the things that I most value, and my concern/love of it has been foundational in me since late grade school (beginning around age 9-10).

For myself, I simply have a deep concern for all lifeforms, and appreciation/awareness of the intricate ecosystems and how all of it ties together. Also majored in ecology in college. I love seeing animals and plants and everything out in their natural environment; looking around me, noticing all of it, being in awe of the beauty and how other things live their lives... what their existence is all about. On a personal level, being out in the wildnerness and away from people also brings me a very important sense of peace and helps me align better with the bigger picture, being able to let go of the small trivialities of day to day life. There's a lot more out there. A whole world of life, a huge variation of even how we as people live our lives around the world, and what our life consists of. :)

Turtledove

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think lots of Asian/Far Eastern philosophies might have an answer to that since they speak a lot about animals, plants, natural elements, etc. and puts a twist on it to relate to everyday life. We can ask a few INFJ/INTJ ninjas about it.

wolfy

awsm
I think I have a connection with nature, but I don't like mosquitoes and I enjoy technology.

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
They seem to like nature as well I have noticed. So I'm pretty sure an ISFP would probably go ape shit about nature.

Hey!

I resemble that stereotype.... :irked:

:newwink:

On a more serious note... I have noticed that I do prefer to be outside more than inside... I'm a total animal lover... And I like to keep my landscaping full of different bushes and flowers... So, I very much enjoy nature and suppose I do have a connection to it.

gromit

likes this
The other week I was hiking with some friends in the mountains. When we started out there was a gentle rain. As we got higher up, it began to come down harder and harder. We got to a rock ledge, and looking out it was pure white nothingness - we were in the midst of fog or a very low cloud. The rocks were a little slippery and the wind was driving torrents of rain at us as we edged along toward the shelter of the trees. I was a tiny bit concerned about getting blown off the side of the mountain or slipping, even a little tough to breathe. Terrifying and exhilarating! Reminds you that nature isn't pure beneficent.

But then later, on the way down, we walked through a little glen with a stream trickling through, very peaceful, even though it was still misting. Just very green and vibrant.

Tiger Owl

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
its not Fi related

I agree.

While I do have a very close and strong tie to nature and wilderness, I have met all types that shared a similar closeness with the natural world.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Hey!

I resemble that stereotype.... :irked:

:newwink:

On a more serious note... I have noticed that I do prefer to be outside more than inside... I'm a total animal lover... And I like to keep my landscaping full of different bushes and flowers... So, I very much enjoy nature and suppose I do have a connection to it.

YES! Proof for my theories! I love it when this happens