User Tag List

First 293738394041 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    549 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

I am pretty dumb when it comes to knowledge and understanding but am generally able to learn enough to get by. :p

Smart uh... I can be smart when it involves getting to the root of something. I can see through bullshit easily. But I can't really make anything myself, I'm just a critic.

Enneagram
    4dw sx/so

Since 2017, there has been 13 additional pages added to this thread. So within the last month alone, we've contributed 1/3rd to this total thread.
    I am dripping in Finesse.
    Likes INTJMom liked this post

MBTI
    InfP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I am prone to bouts of feeling superior to others, or feeling like I understand things differently, or feeling like I can see beyond the surface to the 'essence' of situations, events, ideas, etc. when others might not "get it." Of course I am also prone to experiencing opposite feelings that I am shit, that there is nothing particularly special or exceptional about how I view the world, that I'm just another minor cog.

I do understand this is not really a healthy way to view myself or others, and sometimes I try to humble myself from the former mindset.
    Winter

MBTI
    TeNi
    Enneagram
    584 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENTj Te

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Btw, is English your first language?
    No.
    True Neutral /SLOAN+ RxOe|I|/5w4-8w9-4w5 Te>Ni>Fi>Ti>>>>>Fe
    "There is no intellectualism in faith. Both atheist and theist choose their belief system based on ego and self-preservation." by 2017

"People are like a computers. Most of them have a need of someone to menage them. Otherwise they are useless."
    -by myself.
    YOUR POINT OF VIEW IS NOT IMPORTANT CUZ YOU MADE IT UNIMPORTANT!

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    Duno None

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    @Yuu

Sounds like a need to control tied into genuine concern fir you that they cannot properly(and ironically) control.
    Aka 'what she is doin, i wouldnt ve able to pull off therefore it must be wrong, so i have to now follow her around in order to keep things from fallibg apart/hurting ly baby!'

The way in which this anxiety manifests usually provides a clue to the personality type but is typically irrelevant in the manifestation of the anxiety/parental worry/need for control. Abd unfortunately, it can create permanent damage to the child's self esteem, especially if done for years on end.

Typically, its their blindspot/inferior functions that is the worst. With me, my dad bashed my Fi (his blindspot) relentlessly demanding Ti and my mom went apeshit on my Ne (being ISTJ), demanding Si. Then it drove her nuts i was able to game the system and succeed with Ne while taking such risks, in her opinion.

Ive seen my INTP brother go nuts over his ISTPs son need to train his Se in the most harrowing situations( in his opinion), and demand he uses his intelligence in a more abstract/safe manner
    Its just coz he feels inadequate to properly guarantee his sons safety and success in areas where he himself is incompetent (aka Se). Interestingly, he decided over the years to hone that function more just to be able to keep up with his sons
    This makes a lot of sense. I bet there is a lot of truth behind it.

But it would be great if people could accept thier own short-comings rather then projecting them onto me. It’s driving me to my wits end.

MBTI
    XXXP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

Meh. I just think N/S types are intelligent in different ways.

N's are usually more intelligent when it comes to ideas & theories. S's are usually more intelligent when it comes to practical, physical things.

For example; try talking to someone about a theory.... an S might get confused or bored, while an N will probably delve into the theory and add to it.
    Now imagine someone to explain something more physical, like instructions on how to put something together. The N might take longer and have a harder time following the directions since they're not as "tuned in" to reality as the S, who will probably understand the directions a bit quicker and have an easier time figuring out the mechanics.

That's coming from my experience with N/S types, anyway.

But I really don't think intelligence can be determined by type. I've met some dumb N's and some smart S's. It really depends on the person.

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by equinoxx View Post
    Meh. I just think N/S types are intelligent in different ways. N's are usually more intelligent when it comes to ideas & theories. S's are usually more intelligent when it comes to practical, physical things. For example; try talking to someone about a theory.... an S might get confused or bored, while an N will probably delve into the theory and add to it. Now imagine someone to explain something more physical, like instructions on how to put something together. The N might take longer and have a harder time following the directions since they're not as "tuned in" to reality as the S, who will probably understand the directions a bit quicker and have an easier time figuring out the mechanics. That's coming from my experience with N/S types, anyway. But I really don't think intelligence can be determined by type. I've met some dumb N's and some smart S's. It really depends on the person.
    Honestly...my boredom with N types is when they become so disconnected to reality they are not even relevant other then in their own conceptual world. When they are connected to reality I have no issues with deep conceptual/theories/ideas. I willl always falll back to how it applies to the world in front of me.

MBTI
    TeNi
    Enneagram
    584 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENTj Te

Quote Originally Posted by Poki View Post
    Honestly...my boredom with N types is when they become so disconnected to reality they are not even relevant other then in their own conceptual world. When they are connected to reality I have no issues with deep conceptual/theories/ideas. I willl always falll back to how it applies to the world in front of me.
    No. When it does nothing is relevant.
    I forget even my own family, my basic needs, my health so where are you?
    True Neutral /SLOAN+ RxOe|I|/5w4-8w9-4w5 Te>Ni>Fi>Ti>>>>>Fe
    "There is no intellectualism in faith. Both atheist and theist choose their belief system based on ego and self-preservation." by 2017

"People are like a computers. Most of them have a need of someone to menage them. Otherwise they are useless."
    -by myself.
    YOUR POINT OF VIEW IS NOT IMPORTANT CUZ YOU MADE IT UNIMPORTANT!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sp
    Socionics
    EII Ne

This is still going on? Oh boy...
    INTROSPECTOR
    MOVIES - MUSIC - MEDIA - MORE
    INFP - 9w1 so/sp - EII-Ne

MBTI
    INTP