• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

16 Stereotypes and 16 Storie.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Just for the fun of it :happy2:.

The ISTJ didn't notice the death penalty appeal form until he had worked through his paper stack....but then it was too late.

The ISFJ didn't notice anything that wasn't approved of by others. Suicide was approved so then it was performed.

The INTJ didn't notice he was a super villain till his cape got stuck in the rocket launcher.

The INFJ didn't notice that reading minds doesn't work on trains.

The ISTP didn't notice that mechanical hip-hop moves dont work on inner city murderers.

The INTP didn't notice anything outside of his head. Which is why he tripped and fell on it.

The ISFP didn't notice the poisonous paint that fell in his drinking water, but the picture was nice.

The INFP didn't notice that others weren't noticing him. So he noticed himself off a cliff....no one noticed.

The ESTJ didn't notice, or care, when a colleage pointed out hypothetically that a falling rock could hurt, because it wasn't a fact....when it hit it soon became one.

The ENTJ didn't notice this either and got hit by the same rock, he could have noticed but he was too busy looking at himself in a mirror.

The ESFJ didn't notice that a 400 pound rhino on a safari doesn't care if you run around hysterically as a form of self-defence and emotional manipulation.

The ENFJ didn't notice that the cultists can always turn on the cult leader.

The ESTP didn't notice that the nike motto 'just do it' doesn't apply to everything, so he went and 'did it' the wrong way up a one way street....it was going fine until the bus.

The ESFP didn't notice the alchohol content of the concoction he had just mixed, but nevermind he won the bet just as he lost his liver.

The ENTP didn't notice the one fatal flaw in his doomsday device....too bad that the ISTP had just died.

The ENFP didn't notice anything that didn't currently look like a bunny, which the wolves were thankful for.

ps: Yes I know some of these arent very good and some dont even seem relevant but go easy on me, I have no imagination!! Also I think people will notice that Stories isn't spelt right, but that is the fault of this site which decided to go down mid typing so I had no idea this went up or not.

Joehobo

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hahaha, I thoroughly enjoyed reading this excerpt you had written. :smile:

Poor INFP though, no one noticed him in his final moments.. :cry:

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Hahaha, I thoroughly enjoyed reading this excerpt you had written. :smile:

Poor INFP though, no one noticed him in his final moments.. :cry:

Thanks lol, it was just for a bit of fun and I wondered if others had their own. It doesn't have to be fatalistic though.

Joehobo

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thanks lol, it was just for a bit of fun and I wondered if others had their own. It doesn't have to be fatalistic though.

No worries, haha I can see that and I enjoyed it!
Well I don't know many types, if I get bored enough I'll certainly give it a go!
Fatalistic humour can be the funniest kind.. especially dead baby jokes.. I mean what?! :unsure:

S

SingSmileShine

Aaw! The poor little INFP guy. :(

The ENFP, ESFP, and INTP ones were my favorites!

raindancing

actinomycetes
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ESFJ is a perfect match to my mother. PERFECT.

I don't know whether that should make me laugh or cry :unsure: :laugh: