• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Funny how different types gets moved by different things..

Rex

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Funny how different types gets moved by different things..

My Girlfriend who is a ISTP usually only gets emotional by animals. Usually she feels that she has to defend that she gets unmoved by most movies.

I as a INTJ usually gets moved by heroic acts. <3 Benizakura (anime figure)
A friend of my girlfriend got moved by the guy in Memento due to his situasjon. I did not even think about it as sad.

Anyone got more on this?

Demy

MBTI Type
ISTP
I tend to be moved more by reality than fiction.
For example, this video is very moving to me, but I can't remember the last time a fictional movie, novel, etc. made me want to even slightly tear up.
Don't get me wrong: I really enjoy works of fiction (at times) but what's real is what's beautiful to me. :)

kyli_ryan

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
2wX
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Everything moves me. I'm a bucket of tears. :cry: