• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Do the Other Temperaments Think of You?

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
And it's a pretty big site. Lots of age and national difference as well.

I guess size is relative. This site seems tiny to me. But I'm used to forums with 10,000, 20, 000 members or so, and many thousands of more posts per day. I can skim through all the new posts of a day on this forum in like 15 or 20 minutes.

Quite the interesting place. :hi:

I agree there. Well, except it's not a place, it's an internet forum. ;)

:doh:

Jeffster! You pulled my leg. Hee.

I did? I don't remember doing that!

(Is that one of the perverted hobbies you enjoy?) :smile:

Maybe? :huh:

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
*Extends other leg to Jeffster*

Do it again! Do it again!

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
:laugh: I think you alternate between being rudely funny and just rude.

Obviously, I'm talking about your forum posts, I dunno you in person.

Ha!
Honestly I wouldn't have gone into so much detail had I not expected you to happen by and read it.

Mostly a jeer, though there does seem to be a tendency about you guys.

I knew you'd be a good sport about it too. :)

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
*Extends other leg to Jeffster*

Do it again! Do it again!

The wimmins just can't resist me. :cool:

Ha!
Honestly I wouldn't have gone into so much detail had I not expected you to happen by and read it.

Mostly a jeer, though there does seem to be a tendency about you guys.

I knew you'd be a good sport about it too. :)

It's all good. Sometimes it just seems like you need a hug. Or maybe a slap in the face. or both. I think I need both on a daily basis. :D

MBTI Type
IXFX
Enneagram
Rationals: Think that I am smart and mostly rational and logical but can also sometimes think I am stupid when I incorporate feelings and emotions into that logic

Idealists: Get along with me well because of our shared and strong beliefs/ideals

Artisans: Also get along with me well because of our shared weirdness and love for arty and musical things

Guardians: ISFJ's usually are friendly with me, ESFJ's can think I am too reserved sometimes and possibly wonder why I think they can be shallow, ISTJ's and ESTJ's tend to think I am disorganized and/or late all the time

BlueSprout

/X\(:: :: )/X\
MBTI Type
pfni
Enneagram
Rationals: Like to talk to me, but I don't think they understand me - some even tell me outright. N is often not enough to bridge the communication gap. Or maybe mine isn't quite strong enough. Overall, I think I'm an innocuous curiosity to some of them and a work-in-progress NT to others who are frustrated with how much better it would be if I only made better use of Ti or Te.

Artisans: The introverts (ISFP and ISTP) seem to like me a lot (the feeling is mutual). The extroverts probably think I'm suspiciously quiet and avoid me, or else they don't find me interesting enough to talk to. A couple of ESTPs have called me a sucker. :azdaja:

Idealists: Don't know enough to comment. Some older xNFJs (especially INFJs) have taken a shine to me, but it's hard for me to read them so I don't quite understand why. The intense mask of some INFJs is just impenetrable to me. Is it a protective thing that they are drawn to me? Do any INFJs have insight?

Guardians: Some get frustrated that I'm no good with practical matters (like arranging meeting times, getting my affairs in order, etc.) They don't like my relative flakiness. ESFJ girls tend to not like that I don't hold conventional views, though ISFJ women don't say anything if they feel the same way. But if my lack of structure and conformity don't get in the way, they seem to like me well enough.