• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which type do you dislike the most?

The worst type

• Total voters

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
you can't possibly distinguish your most hated one from a theoretically unbiased most hated one...how do you do that? doesn't make any sense i don't think
The title of this thread asks me which type I dislike the most, the poll asks me which type is the worst and the subject of discussion seems to be people, not types; it's slightly schizophrenic.
I dislike ESFJ, the worst type is possibly INFJ (the Mary Sue of typology) and the people that I actively dislike aren't simple enough to fit this model or are unaware of it, and therefore exempt from it.

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
you can't possibly distinguish your most hated one from a theoretically unbiased most hated one...how do you do that? doesn't make any sense i don't think

It is possible to dislike a well written character. Basically, I dislike INFJ on a meta-level, but am more indifferent about what the character portrays, whereas ESFJ is better written and easier to really dislike because of that.

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The one that gets easily butthurt and takes everything personally, gets easily enraged and is constantly on a mission.
Also that other one that thinks it is a superior being surrounded by drooling minions and the only one who can see the obvious, objective Truth.

Seriously, somehow those types that include the traits (and specimen) I dislike the most also include those I like best.

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Whaaaaat? Basically my head is like this ? this ? and this ? now. Are you on drugs?
It is possible to dislike a well written character. Basically, I dislike INFJ on a meta-level, but am indifferent about the character itself, whereas ESFJ is better written and easier to really dislike because of that.

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I changed the wording of my post a bit to make it clearer.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
There are some brilliant exceptions to the intp type, I'ld like to call close friends, if that would mean anything to them. but seriously, regarding the major rest, I am wondering how they manage at all to get out of bed in the mornings :/.

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'd love to have coffee with you and hear you tell all about it. unfortunately we're stuck to the internet, oh well
I changed the wording of my post a bit to make it clearer.

G

garbage

Also that other one that thinks it is a superior being surrounded by drooling minions and the only one who can see the obvious, objective Truth.
I'm adding this one to my list, too.

The best thing is that people like that are among the most deluded about how the world fundamentally works.

TPOlogist

INFJs are in fantasy. ISTJs are probably very irritating and robotical. No offense though, I've met both good ones, but they CAN be like this.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
ESTP type 8. Controlling , yet self-control doesn't exist. Because 8 naturally belongs to Te, this 8 can very unhealthy - classical street bullies to mediocrity. Do things just to proof their competence and worst of all , most of them think they are ENTJ and with their ter Fe , intelligence and language skills actually can convince people that they are.

:beathorse:

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't truly dislike any type. I sometimes dislike individuals, and it may be that those individuals are more likely to represent certain types than others, but it would be unfair and inaccurate to say that means I dislike a specific type as a whole. I can think of individuals of every type who I consider in a positive light, sometimes even if I don't especially get along with them. Just because I personally am not compatible with someone doesn't mean they don't have good and admirable traits as a human being.

That said, there are definitely types that I tend to have more of an affinity for than others. With some types, it's more of a struggle to get along because we just don't seem to see or react to the world in the same way, nor do we communicate in the same style. For example, I've found that I often don't have much in common with ESTJs, nor do we tend to appreciate each other's life goals, interests, or way of being in the world. I can think of some ESTJ acquaintances who I know are good people, but I don't count any of them among my friends. I have similar problems sometimes with ESFJs, although I find them to be at least somewhat more accepting of my eccentricities than ESTJs, on the whole. The only SPs I have managed to maintain lasting friendships with were ISFPs. The ESTPs and ESFPs I've known have been much more focused on experiences in "the real world" than I am, so when I'm not interested in those experiences, they find me dull, whereas I get disappointed when they don't want to have the in-depth conversations I crave. (The ESPs sometimes push me to take part in their experiences, too, which I find intimidating.) Of the intuitives, the only type with which I've consistently had friction would be ENFJ. While we always hit it off in the beginning, there inevitably comes a point when their Fe-dom/Ti-inf style conflicts with my Ti-dom/Fe-inf style, and in the end, it always seems that the ENFJ sees me as antisocial, uptight, cold, and obstinate, while I see the ENFJ as illogical, unrealistic, overbearing, and manipulative. It makes me sad every time this happens because the relationship started out so well.