• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which type do you dislike the most?

The worst type

• Total voters

IceBlock

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
?
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
... The type you simply can' stand. You don't feel comfortable around them, because they are annoying as hell. Which type is that?

Comment why!

I guess that your worst "enemy" type would be the exact contrary, like if I'm ENFP mine would be ISTJ. But it's not really like that, at least for me. Actually, I like ISTJs and admire their totally different way of existing in the world, I find them intriguing; and I guess they see me the same way. But I know that's about it, because a close relationship between a ENFP and a ISTJ would never last, not mattering if it's a dating relationship, friendship, or whatever.

(Sorry for the poll, I've messed up and repeated one time ENTJ and INTJ, missing out ESFP and ISFP. Is there a way to correct that?

Last edited:

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ESFJ - Too bossy and too focused on value judgements to let anybody do anything fun.

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
My worst experience has been with an ESFJ guy. In a way I expect it from women- but he was a big baby, and I could not work for him. He was my project manager- and he had no idea what he was doing.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The worst: ENTJ. I've had issues with a few INTJs too. Hahaha!

Then there have been a couple of ESTPs. Then there were a couple of ISTJs who were both older women interestingly enough.

This probably means something.

A

Anew Leaf

INTP*s.

*Except a few whom I am sure will be repping me shorting their baby Fe indignation.

There are several ENTPs I don't really get on with. I find them overly glib, and their constant prodding is invasive and annoying. Also, the banter is fun at first but it feels kind of pointless after a while, and they can be quite cruel, perhaps unintentionally so, and that hurts my feelings.

To a lesser extent, I have the same issues with ENFPs, only I think ENFPs generally have good intentions, whereas the ENTPs may not have bad intentions, they just don't have good ones either, so their system of checks and balances is weaker.

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Personally, I don't really have any problem with any particular type, it's more the person I tend to be at odds with.

That being said, based on my past experience... ISFJ.

G

garbage

What a clusterfuck this is going to be. Also, I predict that half of the answers are going to be ESFJ, because they're such an easy target.

I'm taking the sanctimonious route and saying that we should use typology to bridge the gap between us and the people we hate.

But then I'm also going to answer the thread! Hypocritical? Of course.

As for me, some controlling types have gotten under my skin, mostly because I like to be the one in control. :wink: The introverts can retain control by withholding information; extroverts by meddling--so I'm not sure who to pick.

Then again, flaky, non-committal, and scattered people can grate me, too. But at least I can choose more how I deal with them--which usually means not making plans with them, which usually leads to hanging out with them only when the moon and all of the planets align via sheer coincidence.

:popc1:

because a close relationship between a ENFP and a ISTJ would never last, not mattering if it's a dating relationship, friendship, or whatever.
how long until someone brings up socionics's concept of duality

Actually, how long in general until someone refutes our experiences on the grounds that Socionics says that certain types always get along?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I tend to have issues with other INFPs, To similar?

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
ISFJ but that was a familiar issue where the "bad" ISFJ traits came out. I think aside from that this person is a great person. But seeing the type at their worst kind of makes that the "go to" problem personality for me.

Esoteric Wench

Professional Trickster
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Ah.... a hate mongering thread. Most excellent.

Well the answer for this ENFP is obvious... ENFJs of course. We're enough alike that I can read them easily, but we have completely different goals. Plus they have all that shallow and fake Fe going on. <Sigh.>

(Obviously, this is a gross generalization. I love several ENFJs in my acquaintance.... thought I hate more than I love.)

IceBlock

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
?
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ah.... a hate mongering thread. Most excellent.

Well the answer for this ENFP is obvious... ENFJs of course. We're enough alike that I can read them easily, but we have completely different goals. Plus they have all that shallow and fake Fe going on. <Sigh.>

(Obviously, this is a gross generalization. I love several ENFJs in my acquaintance.... thought I hate more than I love.)

Yes, here either. I can't stand ENFJs. And you described their Fe so well that I had to quote.
+1 for ENFJs.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISTJs, although I find them well worth putting up with in the long run. In the short run, they drive me NUTS over things that, to me, are of zero consequence.

ENTPs for the same reasons Senza Tema gave. EXXP anything starts to give me The Unbearable Lightness of Being blues.

Mia.

INTP*s.

*Except a few whom I am sure will be repping me shorting their baby Fe indignation.

Pfffftt.... whatever man. INTPs rock! lol They're one of my favorites.

We should start a favorite types thread, that's way more fun, hehe. :D

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Looks to me like the poll is statistically rigged against ENTJs..potentially anyway..they're listed twice.

A

Anew Leaf

Pfffftt.... whatever man. INTPs rock! lol They're one of my favorites.

We should start a favorite types thread, that's way more fun, hehe. :D

Try dating one. Or two... Or three... Or Four.....

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
How much do you think, does gender play a role in this? I know several ENFPs, and no, I wouldn't think ENFPs as the worst under this thread. What I've found is female ENFPs are different than dude ENFPs. As a friend of mine said, "...imagine those outbursts coming from a guy who can punch...".

It puts a degree of complexity on things.

A

Anew Leaf

How much do you think, does gender play a role in this? I know several ENFPs, and no, I wouldn't think ENFPs as the worst under this thread. What I've found is female ENFPs are different than dude ENFPs. As a friend of mine said, "...imagine those outbursts coming from a guy who can punch...".

It puts a degree of complexity on things.

I think it does depend on the genders a bit... :)

I will state though that [MENTION=994]kelric[/MENTION] is an awesome INTP and no harmless ragging upon INTPs ever includes him. :)