• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

A few problems typing myself...

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
Must. Re . . . sist.

OhnoIcan't.

You do it like this: Myself.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You don't show a drop of Fi in the questions you answered. There's almost no mention of inner ideals, of your future hopes/dreams, of what's important to you as an individual. The typical INFP describing themselves will focus mostly on these things. The lack of Fi to me is most noteworthy to me, as someone who leads with it.

When you touch on your inner world (which you do very little), it sounds like a sifting of impressions through what is already known to you (very Si), not a tendency to rational evaluation or exploration of ideals.

You have a very external focus, and as someone else noted, Fe & Ne seem pretty evident. You seem to judge your value in relation to how you are helpful to or accepted by others. You are very focused on external harmony (whether it's organizing objects or connecting to other people) to ease your anxiety. These are all marks of Fe.

However, your Ne seems mostly negative (anxiety over possibilities), which suggests you're NOT leading with it & that it may even be inferior - that leaves Fe.

I think you were entirely right about your enneagram - 6w7.
I'd suggest looking more into ESFJ though, or maybe even ISFJ. ENFP is an option, but you don't show enough Fi to be an xxFP & certainly not to lead with it, IMO.

FYI, ISFJs have the same interaction/communication style as INFPs, and they often mistype as INFPs. Many people who don't know what an INFP looks like in the wild erroneously imagine an ISFJ (one who is into art or philosophy or something stereotypically NF).

ESFJs have the same interaction/communication style as ENFPs, and they often mistype as them too (there's something more spontaneous about them than other Js because of this, and that may be partially due to tertiary Ne as well).

nathdep

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Hmmm... I seem to be a little torn between INFP and INSJ

One thing I don't understand is how the description reads that an ISFJ have a problem expressing their dislikes to others because they don't like conflict. This I don't necessarily agree with because when I get fed up with people, I actually have the exact opposite response by letting everyone around me know about the difficulties I'm having and this fact actually pushes/pushed some people away as they think I become too overbearing.

However, I predicted I would turn out with a J because I enjoy it when things are very scheduled and orderly rather than going with the flow. I also noticed that the description of ISFJ mentioned that I enjoy the traditional roles and ideals instead of abstraction and theorizing. Every day, I find that I ask myself, "Will the outcome of this activity be beneficial or will it result in a waste of time?" which can hinder me from relaxing fully.