• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Magic the Gathering Two-Color Type Profiles (Full)

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I've assembled here (from various online sources) the main bulk of the MTG two-color philosophy/personality profiles, neatly arranged for your viewing pleasure. Please enjoy, find out which color combination you fit best, and discuss. :)

Red/White
Goals: Action + Peace = Peacekeeping.
Focus: Impulse + Morality = Quick to judge.
Balance: Order vs Chaos = Flexibility of action.
Strengths: Freedom + Law = Vigilantes.
Weaknesses: Short-sightedness & Un-creativity = Violence is the only answer they know.

-I value success and focus, which I work toward through force and zealotry. I abhor subterfuge and duplicity.

-Completing a project is more important than planning it out; When you get down to it, justice and revenge aren’t much different; Unfortunately, violence is sometimes necessary to maintain peace.

-I'm both chaotic and orderly. I value my own principles, and am willing to go to extreme lengths to enforce them, often trampling on the very same principles in the process. At best, I'm heroic and principled; at worst, I'm hypocritical and disorderly.

-When Red and White agree, it's usually more out of respect than actual ideological agreement. Red admires White's ability to gather large, well-organized armies for its cause, much like how Red can gather large, ill-organized mobs for its own cause. In addition, Red also respects White's sheer devotion to a lawful society, which mirrors Red's devotion to a very chaotic and anarchic one. While Red disagrees with White on what an ideal society is, Red acknowledges that White does care about the fate of the people at large in the society it's trying to create. And of course, Red shares White's "smack the other side first" method of dealing with a threat. Red and White, when working together, end up with a very large army comprised of individually small creatures, all fighting for a common cause. Whether that cause is law or chaos depends on how much Red there is compared to White in that particular group.

-White respects Red for the simple similarities that the two share. White can see that Red is very driven and that its followers are willing to die for the cause it fights for, and can relate because White's followers can be equally zealous and will proudly die in the name of Religion or Morality. White is fascinated by Red because it shows respect for the power of numbers and the group, while Black stands alone and for itself. Red also has a "strike first, ask questions later" mentality that White can understand, because it recognizes a preemptive strike as an effective strategy for self-defense. White also respects Red because of the importance it places on emotion, because White wants to show its followers that it cares and is concerned for them. White is also aware of the dangers of inaction and realizes that to achieve peace, it must prepare for war — truths that Red embraces.

Black/Blue
Goals: Omniscience + Omnipotence = Knowledge is power.
Focus: Technology + Parasitism = Stealth/Invisibility, leeching secrets from the city above but giving nothing back.
Balance: Logic vs. Amorality = Information thieves.
Strengths: Intellect + Selfishness = Knowledge hoarders and manipulators.
Weaknesses: Inaction + Paranoia = Overly elaborate plans and conspiracies. Dormant unless directly threatened.

-I value secrecy and adaptability, which I work toward through subversion and espionage. I abhor transparency and incorruptibility.

-Sometimes a little lying or cheating is necessary to achieve your goals; In an argument, is best to initially keep what you know to yourself; Most people can’t easily tell who really has the power in a given situation.

-I'm both selfish and rational. I'm scheming, secretive and manipulative; I use knowledge as a tool for personal gain, and in turn obtaining more knowledge. At best, I am mysterious and stealthy; at worst, I am distrustful and opportunistic.

-In Blue, Black sees a color that doesn't shy away from how ugly the world is. Blue's quest for omniscience coincides perfectly with Black's desire for omnipotence, leading to a color pair who wants absolute knowledge and absolute power. Blue/Black also subverts the status quo at any cost in its quest for unlimited power and knowledge, which puts them at odds with their common enemy, Green, who wants to preserve it.

-In Black, Blue sees rationality and straightforwardness. Black doesn't imagine the world as being different than it is. It accepts the disgusting truths without wasting (too many) resources denying them, or angrily breaking stuff in accepting them. Rather, Black gets right on determining what to make of the situation. Blue also shares with Black the view of self-determination. Both colors affirm, as a matter beyond all dissuasion, that one forges one's own life. An alliance of Blue and Black comes from a mutual usefulness, where the lack of trust bothers neither color the slightest.

Green/Black
Goals: Omnipotence + Growth = Unlimited expansion.
Focus: Instinct + Amorality = Vindictive lack of compassion.
Balance: Parasitism vs Interdependence = The weak feed the strong.
Strengths: Selfishness + Nature = Ultimate Predators/Parasites.
Weaknesses: Paranoia + Naive = Endless internal conflict, they can't see the benefits of co-operation.

-I value preservation and transformation, which I work toward through persistence and resourcefulness. I abhor imposed limitations and artificial constraints.

-Competition builds the strength of most systems; Power should be held by those comfortable wielding it; “Survival of the fittest” is a natural law that applies to more than just animals.

-I am both selfish and instinctive. I value growth and community, as long as they favor my own objectives; I enjoy nature, and I particularly enjoy watching parts of nature die. At best, I am resilient and tenacious; at worst, I'm uncontrollable and destructive.

-Green appreciates Black's pragmatic view of death. Both the colors see death as a natural part of life and do not look to prevent it happening (at least, to others), instead recognizing the necessary function it serves. Green also respects the value that Black places on strength, as both colors believe that life involves conflict and the strong will prevail.

-When Black and Green agree, it's usually on a fundamental, natural scale. Even though Black and Green conflict on the Death vs. Life debate, both colors understand the need for death to prune excess life (even if Black uses death proactively, and Green lets death happen naturally). Similarly, both colors are firm believers in "survival of the fittest." Black and Green manipulate the graveyard more than any other color pair, being able to use the cycle of life and death to its advantage during the moments that the two cooperate.

White/Blue
Goals: Omnisicience + Peace = Stasis: no unknowns, no conflicts.
Focus: Logic + Order = Intellectual superiority. Inflexible laws.
Balance: Technology vs Morality = Compassion via structure and process to create the machine of state: politics.
Strengths: Law + Intellect = Legislators and judges.
Weaknesses: Inaction + Uncreative = Implacably opposed to change.

-I value control and constancy, which I work toward through long-term planning and reactivity. I abhor disorder and impulsiveness.

-People are better off when they keep cool heads; People behave destructively when left to their own devices; Laws should be obeyed even if breaking them wouldn’t hurt anyone.

-I'm both orderly and rational. I value control, information, and order. I love structure and hierarchy, and will actively use whatever power or knowledge I have to maintain it. At best, I am lawful and insightful; at worst, I am bureaucratic and tyrannical.

-White and Blue join to quell and control a common enemy; Red. Red fights for personal freedoms, for the right to express its emotions, whether it be through screaming as loud as it can or through a pen or paintbrush. This threatens both Blue and White's ways of life, because together they find common ground in thought, planning, and discipline, both in the form of self-restraint and rules. White enjoys the company of Blue because of its thoughtfulness, its recognition of the importance of law, structure, and rules, and its ability to plan for the future. All of these traits are undoubtedly useful for White's society, and thus it values Blue's assistance. Blue would prefer things be done in a quiet, neat, and orderly fashion, and though it may lack the warmth that White would occasionally like to display, such is the price it pays to control its citizens and to prevent them from getting too comfortable. White seeks peace and Blue seeks prosperity, together falling hand-in-hand for what they believe to be the common good of the people.

-In White, Blue sees a color with discipline, forethought, and a genuine desire to make the world better. Each color respects authority (though they define it differently), and are alike in their regard for continuity and stability in approaching their ends. The colors share a disregard of the experience of life, seeing it as a distraction, and commonly an obstacle, to the more important objective of "acting appropriately" (with respect to logic or ethics). White and Blue can cooperate in a world of peaceful studiousness.

More to follow sooner or later.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Red/Blue
Goals: Omniscience + Action = Incurably curious Tricksters and Tinkerers. "Why? How? What?"
Focus: Technology + Chaos = BOOM! Uncontrolled invention and innovation.
Balance: Impulse vs. Logic = Inspired intuition.
Strengths: Intellect + Freedom = Incorrigible individualists. Free thinkers.
Weaknesses: Inaction + Short-sightedness = Extremely short attention spans. "Oops, did I do that?"

-I value ingenuity and spontaneity, which I work toward through analysis and impulsiveness. I abhor stagnation and tradition for its own sake.

-An idea is probably important if someone feels very strongly about it; Problems are more often solved by strokes of inspiration than methodical work; It isn’t possible to separate what one thinks from how one feels.

-I am both rational and emotional. I value creation and discovery, and feel strongly about what I create. At best, I'm innovative and intuitive. At worst, I'm scattered and unpredictable.

-Red and Blue's agreements can be summarized in one sentence: Red and Blue both hate being tied down by society's limits. While Blue mostly wants to learn how to subvert society to gain knowledge, Red wants to subvert society to gain freedom. Hence, when Red and Blue agree, it's the overlap between the quest for knowledge and the quest for freedom; specifically, Red and Blue put together are incredibly unconventional thinkers, and have spontaneous bursts of creativity. Red and Blue, when working together, are heavily concerned with instants and sorceries instead of creatures, as bursts of pure magic aid Red/Blue's creative process more than a static being.

-In Red, Blue sees a color that wants to explore. Red explores life, taking in experiences, passionately seeking out new ones. Blue is also an explorer; it explores the realm of theory, seeking out knowledge with its experiments. Red enjoys change, and Blue is always changing (itself or others). The two colors are common in their regard for what is new, and alike in their distaste for those barriers that keep them from investigating it. Blue and Red can form a partnership of exploration, colluding in their discoveries and assisting each other in destroying barriers to their wanderlust.

Green/White
Goals: Growth + Peace = Nature tamed to create domesticated bliss.
Focus: Interdependence + Morality = Co-operation, body and soul.
Balance: Order vs. Instinct = Hive mind.
Strengths: Law + Nature = Nature's staunch defenders.
Weaknesses: Naive + Uncreative = Lack of diversity, slow to react.

-I value selflessness and unity, which I work toward through democracy and evangelism. I abhor exploitation and inequality.

-Individuality can prevent people from identifying with each other; Each of us has a responsibility to help ensure that others’ needs are met; It’s good for a group of people to have the same interests and goals.

-I am both orderly and instinctive. I value community and group identity, defining myself by the social group I am a part of. At best, I'm selfless and strong-willed; at worst, I'm unoriginal and mindless.

-In White, Green sees another color interested in benefiting the community, rather than taking advantage of others. They see great benefit in servicing the needs of the community and living in harmony with each other. They also both have a strong spiritual side.

-White and Green converge due to what represents their common enemy; Black. Black represents the need of the individual, and at its worst, selfishness. White enjoys the companionship of Green because Green agrees that group harmony and cohesion are important. White also enjoys the idea of an agrarian society, which serves to employ many of White's citizens while simultaneously feeding everyone, further encouraging the idea of selflessness and extending it to a concern for nature as well. Green also values other White ideals, such as peace and tranquility, which White strives to work toward. White and Green both seek to protect Order, though of different forms. White can see that Green cares as much for the denizens of the forest as White is concerned about its people, and most fascinating of all, Green puts as much emphasis on spirituality as White, though it is admittedly more free-form than White's religion.

Black/White
Goals: Omnipotence + Peace = Ultimate capitalists: they want to control everything and live in luxurious comfort.
Focus: Parasitism + Order: Organized crime.
Balance: Morality vs. Amorality = Honor amongst thieves.
Strengths: Selfishness + Law = Shysters, exploiting every loophole.
Weaknesses: Paranoia + Uncreative = Lack of trust - rigid hierarchy.

-I value safety and prosperity, which I work toward through hierarchy and servitude. I abhor anarchy and independence.

-Wealthy people generally gained their wealth through hard work and dedication; Everyone being equally privileged is the same as no one being privileged; Societies depend on having people who are willing to do the menial work.

-I'm both orderly and selfish. I act mostly for my own benefit, but I respect and help my community - Specially when it helps me. At best, I'm loyal and dedicated; at worst, I'm elitist and shrewd.

-When White and Black agree, it's usually on more practical details. White and Black both understand the need for sacrifice (even if Black sacrifices others for its own good and White sacrifices itself for the common good), and both are the most affiliated with religion (hence Black and White getting the most clerics, and the Orzhov Syndicate being a religious organization on its face). Whenever Black and White cooperate, it's usually in the creation of laws (White) made to benefit a few at the expense of the many (Black).

-White respects Black on several different issues, some obvious and physical, and some not so apparent. White respects Black because it puts importance on religion — Black individuals are not necessarily godless, and thus not without aim or sense, like Red. Black's faith also demonstrates loyalty and a desire for self-improvement — aspects White can relate to. They, too, are fighting for the values they believe in, and that deserves acknowledgment and respect. White respects Black's affinity for sacrifice: the grim necessity for death in order to achieve one's ultimate goal. White also understands Black's stance in terms of its conflict with Green, Parasitism vs. Interdependence, working together as opposed to leeching from others. While within its walls, White encourages cooperation amongst its citizens and will work together with allies, but on larger scales outside of the community, it understands that in order for its nation to win another nation must lose, the grim facts of life that Black has already grown well-accustomed to.

Green/Red
Goals: Action + Growth = Revolution.
Focus: Impulse + Instinct = Burning for revenge.
Balance: Chaos vs. Interdependence = Fighting for survival.
Strengths: Freedom + Nature = Anarchists who hate artificial structures or restrictions.
Weaknesses: Short-sightedness + Naive = Uncomplicated, direct, and a little simple; not great thinkers or planners.

-I value defiance and unpredictability, which I work toward through brashness and haphazardness. I abhor patience and studiousness.

-Over-analysis can prevent people from taking action when they need to; Most of what people do is motivated by basic needs, such as food and shelter; People who talk little are more worthy of trust than those who talk a lot.

-I'm both instinctive and emotional. I value my own instincts and desires, and either ignore or crush anything that stands in my way; planning and foresight are unnecessary. At best, I'm determined and fierce; at worst, I'm headstrong and infantile.

-Both Red and Green place high value on instinctual behavior, dislike over-thinking and do not agree with being bound by artificial laws. Both colors also dislike deception, preferring to fight their enemies face-to-face, although Red does enjoy a good trick.

-In Green, Red sees another color that embraces its emotions on a fundamental level. Green's natural instincts and Red's emotional impulses, when put together, create a very short-sighted and disorganized, and yet very focused color pair that infuriates anybody going against it, especially Blue (Red/Green's common enemy), which finds Red/Green's short-sightedness repulsive compared to its careful contemplation. Also, since Red and Green put most value into emotions and impulses, artifacts, which represent the emotional sterility of technology, are considered abominations and are incredibly easy to bash to pieces. Red and Green, when put together, are the most aggressive creature colors, with such mechanics as trample and first strike being commonplace; if something can't be run over by Red/Green, then to them it's not worth bothering with.

Green/Blue
Goals: Growth & Omniscience = Knowledge without limits.
Focus: Logic + Interdependence = Categorizing life's secrets.
Balance: Instincts vs. Technology = Redesigning nature.
Strengths: Intellect + Nature = Biomancers (biologists, environmentalists, etc.)
Weaknesses: Inaction + Naive = Unaware of their own flaws; doesn't recognize limitations.

-I value evolution and discovery, which I work toward through experimentation and transformation. I abhor waste and negligence.

-We will eventually be able to explain everything in the natural world; Good instincts are the result of unconsciously considering situations at length; People should strive to change their thinking and/or behavior to fit the situation.

-I am both rational and instinctive. I value self-knowledge and understanding of the world; my ultimate goal is self-improvement and improvement of the world around me. At best, I am focused and methodical; at worst, I am obsessive and amoral.

-In Blue, Green recognizes the desire for evolution and growth. The two share a passion for improvement, and value the importance of the learning process. Whilst Green disagrees with Blue's desire to speed up and interfere with the natural process of change, it nonetheless appreciates the underlying desire to build upon what exists to create something better.

-In Green, Blue sees a color that has a deep sense of global good and an encouraging stance toward growth. Green wants a world where all things are free from restraint, to grow into their roles in life. Blue shares Green's distaste of those who pursue personal good with a disregard for outward destructiveness (or inward destructiveness). Both colors desire to make more of what is, while being careful in the sense that, it is not really good to make one thing "better" if it results in the entire system in which it exists, breaking down. When Green and Blue collaborate in their efforts to rid the world of its ailments and promote the betterment of the big picture, they shall both content with the knowledge that all things have fulfilled their most perfect roles, and that no better world is than this. The two also value the search for knowledge. Learning is part of the process of growth, and it improves the group and self simultaneously. While Red's relationship with knowledge is more of a search for easy answers, Green can appreciate the act of learning as a joy in and of itself.

Black/Red
Goals: Omnipotence + Action = Do whatever you like, without limits, without regret.
Focus: Chaos + Amorality = Life is meaningless.
Balance: Impulse vs. Parasitism = Sadistic/Masochistic tendencies.
Strengths: Freedom + Selfishness = Hedonists, addicted to pleasure.
Weaknesses: Short-sightedness + Paranoia = Total lack of co-operation or consideration, easily controlled.

-I value pleasure and entertainment, which I work toward through hedonism and indulgence of whims. I abhor self-denial and responsibility.

-Living pleasurably is more important than living safely; Most rules are designed to keep people from doing what they want; People would be happier if they followed their impulses more often.

-I am both selfish and chaotic. I value self-gratification and control; I want to have things my way, preferably now. At best, I'm entertaining and surprising; at worst, I'm hedonistic and violent.

-In Red, Black sees a color that knows that the only way to live is in one's own interest. Red's desire to do what it wants and Black's desire to get what it wants lead to a color pair that is the purest form of hedonism; do whatever you want, and damn the consequences or laws. Black/Red demolishes any rule or regulation that gets in the way of what they want, which directly opposes their common enemy, White, who is determined to have a lawful society at any cost.

-In Black, Red sees another color who just isn't afraid to enjoy itself. Red and Black, when put together, are the most individualistic color pair; their common enemy, White, feels a need to create a lawful society, which clashes with Red/Black's desire to just have fun and live without any rules at all. In addition, Red and Black are two of the most destructive colors when paired, and have the most land destruction between them.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Thanks for sharing those.

The last time I tested as blue/red but I also see myself in the blue/green description.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Thanks for sharing those.

My pleasure :yes:

The last time I tested as blue/red but I also see myself in the blue/green description.

I could see you being blue/green. Usually, on deciding what color one most identifies with requires reading the philosophy of each in great depth as opposed to what quiz results generate.

Oddly enough though, I've never been certain what my main two-three MTG colors are.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Re-reading these, I could see myself as being blue/black or blue/green. Anyone got any thoughts about that?

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I swear, am I really a control freak?

I don't know why... I always seem to want to stick to White-Blue-Green.

Or rather, I think I'm always a combination of White-Blue-Green (White-Blue/White-Green.)

Bant

-___________-

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Red White or Red Green are the only two I think I'd identify with the most.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
<3 Green/Blue

Eugene Watson VIII

Senor Membrae
MBTI Type
xxxP
Enneagram
?
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Veyr intredsetgin

I scored green/blue, but probably green/white actually

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
I find it interesting that I instantly looked at each of the weaknesses to see if I related.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Hmmm I think Green/Blue is actually my early-recognized, idealized self and Black/White is my shadow self, which I also may project sexually on to men and probably recently scored this because I find this to be the rational, unavoidable nature of life whether I like it or not.

This would actually make a ton of sense with my function order (Fi - rational but morally charged Blue, Se - instinctive, natural bent Green ...and Black/White sounds like an evil but powerful and famous NTJ).

I recently actually scored black/white, but I'm sure this is not my early recognized idealized self, but like I said, a shadow self, and something I accept as being rational or that is (and is even secretly admirable from a distance).

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hmmm I think Green/Blue is actually my early-recognized, idealized self and Black/White is my shadow self, which I also may project sexually on to men and probably recently scored this because I find this to be the rational, unavoidable nature of life whether I like it or not.

This would actually make a ton of sense with my function order (Fi - rational but morally charged Blue, Se - instinctive, natural bent ...and Black/White sounds like an evil but powerful and famous INTJ).

I recently actually scored black/white, but I'm sure this is not my early recognized idealized self, but like I said, a shadow self, and something I accept as being rational or that is (and is even secretly admirable from a distance).

Come to think of it, I've never thought that the MTG colors could manifest in a shadow self as compared to the actual self. Perhaps one could be two-three color with all the others being the shadow side? Some interesting food for thought.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Come to think of it, I've never thought that the MTG colors could manifest in a shadow self as compared to the actual self. Perhaps one could be two-three color with all the others being the shadow side? Some interesting food for thought.

Nah, my idealized self would definitely be blue/green ...blue/white is too conformist, calm, and precious...red/green is too chaotic and seems stupid to me....and black/white would be aspects of myself that exist that I do not idealize in my self but may display all the same, and project on to others (and in cases of the animus, even favorably, at least in fantasy).

I never would have NEVER viewed this system this way had I not scored black/white and then been led to this page by you to read what it described.

It was just a random...thing. I said, well wait, no one would read that (black/white) and say "that's the philosophy Marm openly espouses!"

But I do recognize its place, all the same.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Nah, my idealized self would definitely be blue/green ...blue/white is too conformist, calm, and precious...red/green is too chaotic and seems stupid to me....and black/white would be aspects of myself that exist that I do not idealize in my self but may display all the same, and project on to others (and in cases of the animus, even favorably, at least in fantasy).

Oh I see, so you're black/white, but you're ideal self would be blue/green.

I never would have NEVER viewed this system this way had I not scored black/white and then been led to this page by you to read what it described.

It was just a random...thing. I said, well wait, no one would read that (black/white) and say "that's the philosophy Marm openly espouses!"

But I do recognize its place, all the same.

Yeah, I think I get what you mean; most people probably wouldn't read the black/blue description and think to themselves 'oh yeah, that's so totally Savage Idealist!'.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx

Yeah, I think I get what you mean; most people probably wouldn't read the black/blue description and think to themselves 'oh yeah, that's so totally Savage Idealist!'.

Well both. Looking at this from a Jungian perspective, I would actually *be* both, it's just that as someone who early recognized Blue/Green (or in my case Fi/Se, let us say) I would be so naive and in denial of my own flaws that I would not recognize how Black/White I also am, even as I worked in the adult industry and was quite a shrewd little comfort-seeking capitalist, and would also be more ashamed of being paranoid and rigid than of being naive or in denial.

From a Jungian perspective I would be and acknowledge both as an integrated whole, and that way I'd stop projecting it on to others so much.

But I'm not so sure that it would ever erase the need for the animus (or the anima in the case of men, or women who are attracted to women).

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx

Well both. Looking at this from a Jungian perspective, I would actually *be* both, it's just that as someone who early recognized Blue/Green (or in my case Fi/Se, let us say) I would be so naive and in denial of my own flaws that I would not recognize how Black/White I also am, even as I worked in the adult industry and was quite a shrewd little comfort-seeking capitalist, and would also be more ashamed of being paranoid and rigid than of being naive or in denial.

From a Jungian perspective I would be and acknowledge both as an integrated whole, and that way I'd stop projecting it on to others so much.

But I'm not so sure that it would ever erase the need for the animus (or the anima in the case of men, or women who are attracted to women).

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm either Black/White or Black/Green.

20804.jpg
20806.jpg
[MENTION=9811]Coriolis[/MENTION]