• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Type Would Make The Best King?

Which type would make the best king? Why?

• Total voters
F

figsfiggyfigs

One who is compassionate, yet one who will do what is necessary!

KDude

One who is compassionate, yet one who will do what is necessary!

An ESFP then.

Like Elvis.
Elvis.gif

Mia.

There is no such thing as an objective sense of a perfect society. Any idea of such a perfect society is subjective.

My greater good is better than their greater good.

Yeah... that's the point. That was, like, sarcasm. :D

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
None, but if I had to pick, I'd say ENFJ or INFJ. No Ts, SJs, or NTs. I'd mention no SPs, but I think they'd probably self-select out of such roles anyway.

Xyk

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I'd also have to say ENFJ. I don't think a king usually does much of the nitty-gritty detail type of thing that would require Ti; he just needs to make the right decisions by taking a large-scale view and thinking of the people first. I think an ENFJ would be naturally suited to that.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Perhaps if you wanted to live in a society that made decisions without an air of reality to them, ENFJ would be a good choice.

I can at least respect INFJ, but ENFJ...

:ack!:

Have fucking Michael Moore and Joe Biden walking around makin dumbass decisions...

KDude

Perhaps if you wanted to live in a society that made decisions without an air of reality to them, ENFJ would be a good choice.

I can at least respect INFJ, but ENFJ...

:ack!:

Have fucking Joe Biden walking around makin dumbass decisions...

I think Benjaim Franklin was ENFJ. He wouldn't have made a bad king.

So is Hugh Hefner probably. lol

A

Anew Leaf

Kings are born, not elected. You get what you get.

clearly you have not seen the historical records in regards to this.

I present to you, Exhibit A: "the Phantom Menace" whereupon a 14 year old girl is elected Queen.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Clearly ENFP type 8. I've already done a decent job, so I see no reason to not assume I'd be the best king there ever was.

KDude

Clearly ENFP type 8. I've already done a decent job, so I see no reason to not assume I'd be the best king there ever was.

Problem with an ENFP is they'd never really stick with it. "So long, my vassals! Time for a career change. Tomorrow I embark on my new life running a newspaper route."

Billy

Crazy Diamond
MBTI Type
INFJ
INFJ without a doubt. Not just because I am one, but because INFJs would be all about their people and their peoples well being. Not just because INFJs are big sissies who love everyone, but because INFJs are also pragmatic perfectionists, and what would the OTHER kings think of us if our country was run like shit? INFJ kings would be the type of king to show off their own Kingliness by having the most desirable nation to live in for people to live out their lives. Oh yeah, INFJs hate to admit this but we are often very competitive not always with everyone else, but definitely with ourselves. We live to be beat challenges and rivals even if the rival is just ourselves.

Billy

Crazy Diamond
MBTI Type
INFJ
Yes, but to create the perfect society, one must first understand society.

And who better to actually understand it as it truly is than a 5w6?

Perfect society? will you be gassing the jews 1st? sounds like an INTJ solution to a roadbump LOL :p

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
INFJ kings would be the type of king to show off their own Kingliness by having the most desirable nation to live in for people to live out their lives.

Thus creating an enormous, unsustainable welfare state that would eventually lead to financial ruin.

Need some Te reality, not just Ti consistency.

But I would put INFJs in my top 3-5.