• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Type Would Make The Best King?

Which type would make the best king? Why?

• Total voters

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Perhaps if you wanted to live in a society that made decisions without an air of reality to them, ENFJ would be a good choice.

I can at least respect INFJ, but ENFJ...

:ack!:

Have fucking Michael Moore and Joe Biden walking around makin dumbass decisions...

Michael Moore seems ENFP to me, and Joe Biden is ISFJ.

Billy

Crazy Diamond
MBTI Type
INFJ
Thus creating an enormous, unsustainable welfare state that would eventually lead to financial ruin.

Need some Te reality, not just Ti consistency.

But I would put INFJs in my top 3-5.

Welfare state? lol... thats just stereotypical and wrong. In my kingdom Welfare would be minimal and people would have far more personal and economic liberties with a standard tax. Again, an INFJ wouldn't be content to run a feel good shit hole, they would have to build something out of it with an audience in mind, instead of the INTJ method of just wanting to please themselves with the effectiveness of their ideas and implementations (which im sure would also work well) the INFJ would be doing it for the people because they wouldn't be able to accept that they were failing them.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
...instead of the INTJ method of just wanting to please themselves with the effectiveness of their ideas and implementations...

What was that you were saying about stereotypical and wrong?

Billy

Crazy Diamond
MBTI Type
INFJ
Himmler was an ISFJ.

And I'm pretty sure Hitler had something to do with it too.

I heard Himmler was an ISTJ, but thats never going to be known for sure since he is dead. And while yes a Fe user did drum up the support for the holocaust, it took a Te user to implement it. lol Both guilty.

Billy

Crazy Diamond
MBTI Type
INFJ
You've stopped making sense.

Not fit for a king.

Hey, its Good to be the king! And didn't you watch Tron? building a perfect world is lame, you're evil clone program comes after your shit!

Mia.

Boys, boys, calm yourselves. We all know the best choice would never be a power-hungry, inflexible J with their drivenness and new-information blinders on. The ideal system is obviously a P with several J advisors. The P would be able to ensure the right degree of flexibility and crisis-management, and thus no single power-hungry, role-directive foaming-at-the-mouth J would be unleashed upon the world. Depending on the type of kingdom, the Js could also double as sex slaves to the P ruler for added coolness. :D

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hey, its Good to be the king! And didn't you watch Tron? building a perfect world is lame, you're evil clone program comes after your shit!

That's TRON Legacy, not TRON, there's a difference.

End of line.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sheesh, Mr. On point over here...

recognizer.jpg

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Boys, boys, calm yourselves. We all know the best choice would never be a power-hungry, inflexible J with their drivenness and new-information blinders on. The ideal system is obviously a P with several J advisors. The P would be able to ensure the right degree of flexibility and crisis-management, and thus no single power-hungry, role-directive foaming-at-the-mouth J would be unleashed upon the world. Depending on the type of kingdom, the Js could also double as sex slaves to the P ruler for added coolness. :D

What type of P did you have in mind?

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team

Apparently I missed this...

Like one should expect of a P, you had a cute idea, but you made a grievous error.

The direction is the opposite of what you said: P advisors giving all kinds of information to the fair and open-minded, yet decisive J.

Just look at who's winning in the polls: all four NJs in the top spots.

Why? Cuz Ni is the king of the functions.

Mia.

Well looking at it from a purely practical stance, an NFP, of course. SPs? LOL. Come on... let's be serious. NTPs? Too manipulative, detached, and mad-scientisty. NFPs are what is left. Oriented towards humanity, tuned in, able to read people, charismatic, and democratic. Yeah, baby, yeah.