• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ENTJ's and aggressive avatars

ENTJ Extraordinaire

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
9w1
ENTJ without an Avatar

hahahaha...as an ENTJ i must say i have never felt the urge to have a marshall as an Avatar...does this make me a fail ENTJ?

*sob*

coz i really care about what you think of me ;):coffee:

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
Personally, I think it's more about scoring as ENTJ and then learning about all the compelling stereotypes.

ENTP has the most compelling stereotype. Unless you read Joe Butt's online descriptions, in which case his Shakespeare prose makes them seem near irresistible.
You're right though. Too many people (especially E_TJs -- damn that Te) not only believe what they read as the final analysis, but enjoy the prestige that would surely come with it. Combined with the horrid and disgusting failure most people have for self observation and the habit those who participate in conventional society have for playing themselves up inappropriately it's no wonder ENTJs on this board would have aggressive avatars.

It would be at once irresponsible, disloyal and dishonest not to!

ENTJ Extraordinaire

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
9w1
*sigh* so much stereotyping :)

and yet, even tho i dislike it, i can't help but agree...

OTHER ENTJS OUT THERE...WHY?

i really don't understand the whole "angry avatar" thing...is it really an ENTJ thing? :|

coz i really don't think i have/had it!? EVER!

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't see how my "joker" cat avatar could be considered aggressive. Unless there is an INFJ PETA activist lurking...come out, come out, wherever you are! ;> Also, I will rotate avatars from time to time. This one just seemed entertaining as Halloween is near. I will go back to something else later.

St. Patty's Day is approaching. You should change it out:
evil-leprechaun.gif

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I would guess the latter. Do these people have similar avatars on forums that aren't about personality theory? If not, then they're probably just saying "hey, guess what, I'm an ENTJ! I'm supposed to be all mean and bossy and stuff, so here's a stereotypical image of that!"

If they truly pick avatars based on their actual personalities or things they identify with, wouldn't other types tend to have similar avatars?

Just a thought, OT...is there a type most likely to have a photo of themselves as their avatar?

i kind of think most avatars DO represent something about someone's type.
most enfp's have a person...a cool or sexy person usually or something to represent a free spirit
infp's have some romantic/spiritual type image
intp's usually have something that represents an interest..art/films
infj's have something artsy, otherwordly or deep and/or serene
entp's have some sort of characerture..
that's all i can think of atm

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
i kind of think most avatars DO represent something about someone's type.
most enfp's have a person...a cool or sexy person usually or something to represent a free spirit
infp's have some romantic/spiritual type image
intp's usually have something that represents an interest..art/films
infj's have something artsy, otherwordly or deep and/or serene
entp's have some sort of characerture..
that's all i can think of atm

How true... Pretty much all my avatars fit that. I've also a tendency toward weird and/or humorous avatars. Generally whatever we've spent a lot of time thinking about.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hmm. This should be interesting. Anyone care to classify my avatar?