• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Stormfront MBTI or Why are INTJs so Racist?

Il Morto Che Parla

MBTI Type
xxTP
It's simple, an avergae person does not follow their political views through the point of joining a forum and arguing passionately for them. An INTJ does. Stormfront is just one such manifestation of that, I would guess most political boards are intj dominated.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Being racist is freaking awesome, though we should promote the positive traits rather than the negative ones each ethnicity shares, and by finding what we are each good at, we can better work together to contribute to the greater whole of society, so it follows that by using strategies such as racism to box people can, if employed correctly, increase efficiency and accomplishment in all arenas.

I like to make arguments for stupid things too. :D

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Of course, INTJs can be close-minded, dogmatic and downright stupid, but let's not disturb their delusions of grandeur... :wink:

One day an INTJ will achieve world domination, galactic domination, universal domination, and one day ultimate control over the entirety of existence, so much to the extent that the heavens tremble by the mere sound of his voice and dance in command, even if it takes eons for its accomplishment.

INTJ.jpg

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
INTJ's are the smartest group of people and also probably the most rational and truth-seeking. This means that we tend to see and acknowledge the differences in the races. These differences are very obvious. I dislike it when people ignore the evidence and say that the races are equal. They're absolutely not equal. It's been proven in many objective ways, such as IQ tests, income, and the wealth of nations.

In addition, INTJ's are known for believing in excellence and for wanting to make things in general the best that they can be. Therefore it's natural for us to want to promote the best, most intelligent, most beautiful, healthiest, and overall highest quality humans and to want to advance the human race through eugenic policies. I don't see anything wrong with this since the reason humans even exist is because we're superior to the apes and subhumans that we evolved from.

Put these two facts together and that explains the result in the Stormfront poll. However there are plenty of anti-racist INTJ's, people who for some reason choose to ignore the abundant and blatant evidence supporting the simple truth that the races are different. Also there are some INTJ's who are religious even though religion is stupid, nonsensical, unscientific and laughable. Overall, INTJ's are the group with the most atheists.

I think Feelers more than Thinkers tend to be anti-racist because they don't care about logic and real-world evidence very much. They just want everyone to get along and to hell with the truth.

hitler.gif

G

Ginkgo

A better question would be "Why are some racists scoring as INTJ?"

erm

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
They think they are INTJs. It would be naive to assume it's actually true. (see JocktheMotie, Viridian, mujigay etc.)

The effect they describe is all over MBTI in different ways, and most forums will have a similar thing going on. There's forums that this place would be much more approving of, that think they're mostly INTJs for similar reasons.

Put these two facts together and that explains the result in the Stormfront poll. However there are plenty of anti-racist INTJ's, people who for some reason choose to ignore the abundant and blatant evidence supporting the simple truth that the races are different. Also there are some INTJ's who are religious even though religion is stupid, nonsensical, unscientific and laughable. Overall, INTJ's are the group with the most atheists.

I think Feelers more than Thinkers tend to be anti-racist because they don't care about logic and real-world evidence very much. They just want everyone to get along and to hell with the truth.

It's not a "simple" truth that races are different. The moment something about people seems simple is the moment you are engaging in fallacious thought. The same is true of any other system much more complex than the real time reasoning of even the most powerful human minds (i.e. you aren't smart enough for an issue like race to be simple).

Yes there are recorded differences between the races. Significant differences. The way Stormfront (and most other white nationalists) generally interpret such data is where they make numerous mistakes.

The most fundamental problem with a lot of their reasoning is that they effectively claim to value what I'll vaguely call "Morals", which tends to be a mixture of things like intelligence, creativity, generous behavior, impulse control etcetera (the relevant part is "something other than race"). They claim these morals correlate to race (which is true, but they exaggerate with various fallacies). Now, they can measure these morals directly, and can determine how much a person fits them quite easily. Instead they focus on a trait that merely correlates with these morals, whilst admitting that all the races produce highly moral people. They could be moral nationalists, so to speak, but instead focus on race nationalism. Plenty of other traits correlate with these various morals negatively or positively (wealth, education etc.) overwhelming the significance race has, yet they downplay it all.

They usually disapprove of race mixing (which, again, suggests they value race itself, and use "morals" as an excuse for such a value). They rarely question why "morals" are correlated to race. Controlling for environmental factors is rarely done, despite the strong evidence that a lot of this stuff has only an arbitrary connection to race. They regularly deny the social construction of race (that it's only one way to categorize genes, constructed by society, and is given priority over other, more useful ways of categorizing genes). They focus on the color and facial factor of races, despite such appearances obviously having no inherent connection to morals or even the races that happen to have them (which suggests they value appearance over race).

The closest I've seen to good reasoning is that skin color is a convenient way to infer how "moral" a person is. However, it should then be discarded when data ontologically/logically/statistically closer to morals is gathered (such as a conversation with that person, but even clothing styles or accents can be more accurate than color). This idea has a lot of weight to it if taken completely literally and no further.

Aesthete

Gone
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
In all honesty, I think many of you are oversimplifying the situation. You begin with the premise that all of their thinking is unsound, and reason that they can't be masterminds - INTJs. Or you believe that their beliefs are mainly a product of external influence - something in their psychological history - and that - once more reflecting the aforementioned false premise - their "character" cannot possibly be INTJ. Now, dear children, I'm not advocating their message but just pointing out an observation: many of your so-called "healthy INTJs" are just designated such because they agree with you - I can't wait until Liberals call all Conservatives "unhealthy", and vice versa - so, stop for a moment and ponder over how many of us actually believe what we do because of the Zeitgeist.

A

Anew Leaf

In all honesty, I think many of you are oversimplifying the situation. You begin with the premise that all of their thinking is unsound, and reason that they can't be masterminds - INTJs. Or you believe that their beliefs are mainly a product of external influence - something in their psychological history - and that - once more reflecting the aforementioned false premise - their "character" cannot possibly be INTJ. Now, dear children, I'm not advocating their message but just pointing out an observation: many of your so-called "healthy INTJs" are just designated such because they agree with you - I can't wait until Liberals call all Conservatives "unhealthy", and vice versa - so, stop for a moment and ponder over how many of us actually believe what we do because of the Zeitgeist.

Fortunately, crazy doesn't have a type.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Fortunately, crazy doesn't have a type.

I would say crazy does indeed have a type, as according to the INTJ profile on CelebrityTypes.com,
•Repress their Extroverted Sensing function, which means they may lose touch with factual realities and fail to adapt their opinions accordingly.
source - http://www.celebritytypes.com/intj.php
Since crazy folks are people who are losing their minds, and INTJs can get out of touch with reality, it follows that INTJ can indeed be the archetype for crazy!

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Computer nerds with a superiority complex.

We are surprised this is popular with INTJs why?

TaylorS

Aspie Idealist
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
In my experience INTJs also tend to be Libertarians, Anarcho-Capaitalists, and other types of right-wing douchebaggery. I blame it on deficient empathy.

TaylorS

Aspie Idealist
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I don't think ALL of them are actually INTJs, however the descriptions and "persona" of the type is attractive to antisocial elitist personalities in the same way the INTP type is attractive to lazy, pseudo intellectual internet stoners as something to attach their self worth to.
This would explain at the so-called "INTJs who are Libertarian jerks who worship Ayn Rand.

Jmm124567

INTJ's are the smartest group of people and also probably the most rational and truth-seeking. This means that we tend to see and acknowledge the differences in the races. These differences are very obvious. I dislike it when people ignore the evidence and say that the races are equal. They're absolutely not equal. It's been proven in many objective ways, such as IQ tests, income, and the wealth of nations.

In addition, INTJ's are known for believing in excellence and for wanting to make things in general the best that they can be. Therefore it's natural for us to want to promote the best, most intelligent, most beautiful, healthiest, and overall highest quality humans and to want to advance the human race through eugenic policies. I don't see anything wrong with this since the reason humans even exist is because we're superior to the apes and subhumans that we evolved from.

Your totally right. INTJ's are very scientific and like empirical evidence and empirical evidence shows there are differences between the races even when you account for environment. Some people here are saying these INTJ's on Stormfront are stuck in an Ni-Fi loop. No, there using Te. Te likes to rank things hierarchical and likes empirical evidence thus they are ranking the races from superior to inferior based on what the empirical evidence says. They can be a bit paranoid though which seems common among INTJ's.

Bknight

Lost in the Multiverse
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Not sure if I buy this. It's just that racism is so irrational... it's been scientifically discredited in a number of studies. Most actual INTJs would realize this (or so I'd think).

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Meh, I no longer think this kind of thing is limited to INTJs. It might just be more inclined to take different guises in other types. So yeah, I don't think it's fair to blame INTJs for this crap, when it's not just them.

great_bay

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
I am very familiar with white nationalist ideology and their points. I find their viewpoints completely absurd.

I speculate all those people who are extroverted on that site tend to be loners and introverted despite scoring E.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Not sure if I buy this. It's just that racism is so irrational... it's been scientifically discredited in a number of studies. Most actual INTJs would realize this (or so I'd think).
It is simply the difference between statistics and individual performance. Then there is the issue of whether the different characteristics are even important.

Meh, I no longer think this kind of thing is limited to INTJs. It might just be more inclined to take different guises in other types. So yeah, I don't think it's fair to blame INTJs for this crap, when it's not just them.
INTJs who believe this stuff probably just do a better job of making a coherent case for it, while other types will look like irrational flakes or crackpots.