• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Stormfront MBTI or Why are INTJs so Racist?

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Why did I immediately think of them xenophobic people.

And why are they on TypoC >.<

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't think racism is type related. I think it's more about social pressure.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
You're not going to start up with the Illuminati or tell us rotten rice has magical powers, are you?

:rofl1:

I don't think ALL of them are actually INTJs, however the descriptions and "persona" of the type is attractive to antisocial elitist personalities in the same way the INTP type is attractive to lazy, pseudo intellectual internet stoners as something to attach their self worth to.

This is so true, and it's proof positive that people do pick up on the not-so-subtle N bias in the descriptions.

I'd go as far as to say that I'd be surprised if even one or two of them were really INTJs.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm not convinced that the premise is true, but I could see I-TJ's being more direct and uncensored in what they communicate about their ideas. People who are more extroverted or feeling oriented might have more sense to veil their prejudices in their communication and even in their own thought processes. Explicit prejudice is the tip of the iceberg for the actual issues with racism and sexism. You might get the most authentic, clear representation of their social opinions with I-TJs than with other types.

I agree with that. It just seems to me (as an INTJ myself) that it is illogical to judge people for their race or gender (or culture, or religion, etc.) unless that is relevant to the situation. I suppose the whole point of a Ni-Fi loop, though, is that it bypasses the Te logic that should be making that plain. I know we INTJs have our downsides, including sharing strong unvarnished opinions, but I never considered prejudice to be one of them until spending time on the forums.

mujigay

Intergalactic Badass
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
It's probably less an INTJ/Racism correlation, and more an attraction to that sort of persona, as has already been mentioned here. These types would like to believe that they're some kind of logical mastermind.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Racists - to prejudged. Any type that normally prejudges is predispositioned to be a racist.

I agree with that. It just seems to me (as an INTJ myself) that it is illogical to judge people for their race or gender (or culture, or religion, etc.) unless that is relevant to the situation. I suppose the whole point of a Ni-Fi loop, though, is that it bypasses the Te logic that should be making that plain. I know we INTJs have our downsides, including sharing strong unvarnished opinions, but I never considered prejudice to be one of them until spending time on the forums.

Had to add that qualifier in ;)

Coriolis

Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Had to add that qualifier in ;)
Of course. There is nothing wrong with discrimination, as long as it is based upon relevant criteria.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Of course. There is nothing wrong with discrimination, as long as it is based upon relevant criteria.

Agreed, relevent to the person, not race or sex.

Coriolis

Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Agreed, relevent to the person, not race or sex.
Relevant to the situation. Sometimes race or sex is relevant, as in when a college puts together same-sex rooming groups, or a casting director is looking for an actor to portray someone of a particular race.

Fingers Superstar

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
You could probably go to any forum and have a proportional amount of NT's and hardly any SJ's

KDude

If there's any truth ot their typings, it's because I think INTJs are generally defensive people. Well, young IJs in general, but I think Ni is a bit more extensive in what it sees as an ideal situation in warding off outside influence. They're keen on enacting "visionary" worldviews. Maybe in some cases, it turns to shit and segregation seems like the ideal philosophy for them.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
People I think get into a hive collective mindset when they are on that kind of discussion board to think that they are a certain type based on the energy given off by the forum... so ITJ must be that one's. INTJ seems to be the typical one scored by that kind of mindset I've noticed... people will score INTJ even though they aren't one.

Also you can't generalize NiTe based on racism. Perhaps their type of NiTe is one of superiority to other people? With Ni feeding that.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
People I think get into a hive collective mindset when they are on that kind of discussion board to think that they are a certain type based on the energy given off by the forum... so ITJ must be that one's. INTJ seems to be the typical one scored by that kind of mindset I've noticed... people will score INTJ even though they aren't one.

Also you can't generalize NiTe based on racism. Perhaps their type of NiTe is one of superiority to other people? With Ni feeding that.

They're probably just a bunch of E/ISFJs trying to be badass, like a worse version of here.

TSDesigner

MBTI Type
INTJ
INTJ's are the smartest group of people and also probably the most rational and truth-seeking. This means that we tend to see and acknowledge the differences in the races. These differences are very obvious. I dislike it when people ignore the evidence and say that the races are equal. They're absolutely not equal. It's been proven in many objective ways, such as IQ tests, income, and the wealth of nations.

In addition, INTJ's are known for believing in excellence and for wanting to make things in general the best that they can be. Therefore it's natural for us to want to promote the best, most intelligent, most beautiful, healthiest, and overall highest quality humans and to want to advance the human race through eugenic policies. I don't see anything wrong with this since the reason humans even exist is because we're superior to the apes and subhumans that we evolved from.

Put these two facts together and that explains the result in the Stormfront poll. However there are plenty of anti-racist INTJ's, people who for some reason choose to ignore the abundant and blatant evidence supporting the simple truth that the races are different. Also there are some INTJ's who are religious even though religion is stupid, nonsensical, unscientific and laughable. Overall, INTJ's are the group with the most atheists.

I think Feelers more than Thinkers tend to be anti-racist because they don't care about logic and real-world evidence very much. They just want everyone to get along and to hell with the truth.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTJ's are the smartest group of people and also probably the most rational and truth-seeking. This means that we tend to see and acknowledge the differences in the races. These differences are very obvious. I dislike it when people ignore the evidence and say that the races are equal. They're absolutely not equal. It's been proven in many objective ways, such as IQ tests, income, and the wealth of nations.

In addition, INTJ's are known for believing in excellence and for wanting to make things in general the best that they can be. Therefore it's natural for us to want to promote the best, most intelligent, most beautiful, healthiest, and overall highest quality humans and to want to advance the human race through eugenic policies. I don't see anything wrong with this since the reason humans even exist is because we're superior to the apes and subhumans that we evolved from.

Put these two facts together and that explains the result in the Stormfront poll. However there are plenty of anti-racist INTJ's, people who for some reason choose to ignore the abundant and blatant evidence supporting the simple truth that the races are different.

I think Feelers more than Thinkers tend to be anti-racist because they don't care about logic and real-world evidence very much. They just want everyone to get along and to hell with the truth.

:nopoints:

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I don't believe it's so much that INTJs are more likely to be racist, so much as that they're more likely to display racist tendencies via the Internet on a forum like that one.

While it's possible that a lot of people on that forum are pseudo-racists who are just there to attempt to defend an argument they don't agree with (I've known fake believers who joined extremist churches online just because), I do believe INTJs can be racist if they either grow up around it, or they become mentally unbalanced in some way. It could be an inferior Se expression (focused on the genetic significance of a single physical detail) of an Ni vision of perfection... and seeing other races as just not fitting that mold. It wouldn't be unlike Hitler's ideals about the Aryan race, and he's frequently typed as INFJ. A Te/Se version of that might end up trying to create a more objective definition by focusing in on skin color, while Hitler barely distinguished the Jewish race from the Jewish religion, and saw them all together as a threat regardless of appearance.

I do however, believe that intelligent and persuasive racists are the most dangerous, because they're the most effective at spreading their beliefs and justifying them with things that appear logical. We shouldn't discount the possibility that Stormfront is such a group.

W

WALMART

Put these two facts together and that explains the result in the Stormfront poll. However there are plenty of anti-racist INTJ's, people who for some reason choose to ignore the abundant and blatant evidence supporting the simple truth that the races are different. Also there are some INTJ's who are religious even though religion is stupid, nonsensical, unscientific and laughable. Overall, INTJ's are the group with the most atheists.

You are obviously unversed in sociology.

A

Anew Leaf

Once upon a time there was a planet. This planet was entirely covered in grass. Some of the grass was purple, some was gray, some was blue, and some was yellow. Each color had its own taste and smell. Upon the grasses there were puffly marshmallow creatures that had four tiny paws and two tiny ears. There may also be a tail. They loved to frolic in the grass. However, the striped creatures only frolicked in the green grasses and only ate the blue grasses. The spotted creatures only frolicked in yellow grass and ate from the purple grass. All of them avoided the gray grass. What kind of spaceship visited them in the 12th year of Mordon?

Aesthete

Gone
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I only think the intelligent ones took the test.;) Stormfronters aren't known for a high intelligence level, after all; however, there are some I have to take my hat off to when it comes to wisdom.

Standuble

White supremacists have an annoying tendency to overlook the fact that many white people are as thick as pig shit too. Stormfront would eliminate other ethnic groups who no doubt have members with great potential and/or skill in their ranks instead of people in their own flock who have nothing to offer. An INTJ would surely be kicking themselves in the testicles to follow such a programme of "improvement."