• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which MBTI Type do you not get along with?

strychnine

All Natural! All Good!
Which MBTI type do you simply not get and why?

I would like to answer the OP but I don't know how. "Not get" or "not get along with"? There's a big difference. I don't relate to SFP thought patterns, i.e. I don't "get" them, but we get along pretty well.

The list of types I don't get along with is long.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
any type that uses Fe

mujigay

Intergalactic Badass
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I don't think I have a beef with any type in particular.

Me and my ENTP frenemy get under each other's skin like no other, though, especially in class. It doesn't hurt that we're both a close run contest for "bitchiest @#!*% in school" according to our other aquaintances. We come to the same conclusions but in completely different ways and can never understand why the hell the other person does the things that they do.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Whiny, passive-aggressive NFs mostly

edit: the immature and projecting ones too

T

ThatGirl

Not that I couldn't but I find it incredibly difficult to get along with ESFJ and ENFP, in general, and only male ENFJs.

Edit: The male ENFJs may have been mistyped ESFJs. It would make more sense.

R

Riva

ExTJs due to their control freak nature and ESTPs due to their verbal abuse (unrestrained loud mouthed mouths).

T

ThatGirl

Fine fine!

I like ExTJs due to their control freak nature and ESTPs due to their verbal abuse (unrestrained loud mouthed mouths).

And don't you forget it!

*jk I am neither of those two types, but that was too perfect to pass up. :)