• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which MBTI Type do you not get along with?

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
the SJ's that have a poorly developed intuitive side can annoy me. Really anyone of any type has the potential to drive me up the wall though.

syndatha

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
For me, I don't think it's so much type related, it's more related to people not being able to use all of the functions to a certain extent. All of the types, in the purest, most cartoon like way, can be pretty annoying, I think :)

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Oh, you know, that really annoying type. The one type that is just so irritating. You know the ones I'm referring to. The grating ones.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
The Denmother personality kills me. I can't even listen to them talk. Just get murderous, aneurysm inducing rage. My heart rate spiked just thinking about it.

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
NFPs who can find nothing else to talk about but how other types fail to make them the center of the universe.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
ENTJ's, especially the young, male, run off at the mouth variety. SJ's or anyone so wound up in how to "has" to be. ENFP doormats who can't figure out why people keep wiping shit all over them and/or ones who complain their lives are a mess but do nothing to change that.

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
Can we just specify names and/or people on the forum to cut to the chase? Ok. I'll get it started.

• SillySap for dating a guy who wears scrubs.
  • Then, there is YWIR for changing her name to an acronym, as if we know her name already. I consider that a bit condescending for the newbies out there. I have other complaints, bu time is of the essence.
  • Next, there is Marm for her obsession with cats. I think that is a bit telling of her sanity. I ward all to stay away from her.
  • Elfboy for generally being bitchy.
  • ThatGirl for the reason stated previously.
  • Patches for being a creep.

So, basically all the ENFPs. Good day.

ENFP doormats who can't figure out why people keep wiping shit all over them and/or ones who complain their lives are a mess but do nothing to change that.
NFPs who can find nothing else to talk about but how other types fail to make them the center of the universe.
INFJ, ENFJ, ISTJ, ISFJ, .... INFP, ISTP, INTP, ENFP, INTJ, ESTP, ESTJ, ESFP, ISFP, ENTJ, and ESFJ. They all suck and annoy the hell out of me. :)

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't see why people get so touchy about these threads. If topics were never repeated, this forum would die out, and the newbies would not have a chance to discuss anything.

I also don't see the reason to be offended at the idea that some personalities may be less likable than others to each individual. That's what this theory is about anyway - PERSONALITY, and it's rather common to click better with some personalities than others. It's not a popularity contest or a form of discrimination.

I'd be lying if I said that ESTJs don't have a tendency to rub me the wrong way. I've known some I liked quite a bit, but they were exceptions in a long pattern of ones that get under my skin. It doesn't mean I have a bias against new ESTJs I meet or would never be friends with/date/whatever one, it just means that I've noted I have a harder time with them as compared to some other types. ESFJs can be a challenge for me also (even though my much beloved grandma is one). I promise you that they often don't return the love either....