• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which MBTI Type do you not get along with?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What type REALLY drives you up the wall?

what MBTI type(s) really drives you up the wall and why?

Last edited by a moderator:

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
havent noticed this with any particular type, but im not sure if i have met all types.

i think its more like that some type might do that in certain situation more easily and some other type in some totally different situation.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Generally some kind of inflexible SJ type who can't bend any rule even if it will have unnecessary consequences.
This is however not true for all SJs, it's just generally more likely for this to happen with SJs than with other types.
That they - this particular kind of SJ - seem to be filling many positions in bureaucratic environments generally makes me not go there at all.
In my life, i've been eligible for receiving unemployment insurance money a few times for short periods between jobs and such...
I've never cashed a dime of it, though, since it would mean filling out an endless row of forms and wrestling with tightfisted bureaucrats.
For me, it has always been easy to just ignore their asses and start working off the books or such to get fast money.
I really hate accountants, inspectors and other parasitic cancers in our society more than I hate criminals and tax evaders.
It's sort of funny, but I am convinced that having so many people pushing papers ultimately costs more than just expecting people to pay their taxes because they are obligated to.
Anyway, that sort of people makes everyday life so much harder than it needs to be. So much harder than it's been for most of the history of the human race, at that.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Generally some kind of inflexible SJ type who can't bend any rule even if it will have unnecessary consequences.
This is however not true for all SJs, it's just generally more likely for this to happen with SJs than with other types.
That they - this particular kind of SJ - seem to be filling many positions in bureaucratic environments generally makes me not go there at all.
In my life, i've been eligible for receiving unemployment insurance money a few times for short periods between jobs and such...
I've never cashed a dime of it, though, since it would mean filling out an endless row of forms and wrestling with tightfisted bureaucrats.
For me, it has always been easy to just ignore their asses and start working off the books or such to get fast money.
I really hate accountants, inspectors and other parasitic cancers in our society more than I hate criminals and tax evaders.
It's sort of funny, but I am convinced that having so many people pushing papers ultimately costs more than just expecting people to pay their taxes because they are obligated to.
Anyway, that sort of people makes everyday life so much harder than it needs to be. So much harder than it's been for most of the history of the human race, at that.

tell me about it lol. like seriously, I don't get where they even come up with half of those rules in the first place. if someone has their little rule book that they like to follow, that's fine with me (in fact, if you're not some crazy random ass Intuitive, it probably makes life a whole lot easier lol) but expecting other people to follow this random emalgamation of rules and boundaries is SO irrating.
I'd have to say my least favorite type is ESTP though. some of them are really cool and great fun to be around, but lots of them just suck. ESTPs are the only type I've known to just attack someone (verbally or physically) with no reason whatsoever and they seem to always be looking for "victims" of some shape or form (if you really want to piss off an NF, this is a great way to do it). similarly, I think most people are way too uptight and easily offended (I am an ENFP 7 after all lol) but lots of ESTPs don't seem like they have respect for anything or anyone and they tend to assume you're stupid and make fun of you if you have any sort of values or integrity (although some ESTPs will value you more for this because they believe it's superior. these same ESTPs are usually quite cultured and will often have developed tastes for fine wine or tea and gourmet food. these types of ESTPs I could hang out with for days)

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Prejudiced people who use theories as a way to put people in boxes and stereotype them... those motherfuckers disgust me :thelook:

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The people who drive me up the wall come in just about every type. There's an ENTP, an ENFP, a motherfucking terrible INFP, a few INTPs, ESTJ, ISFP....I could go on....but I won't.

BAJ

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
ESFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ

Favorite infuriating quote, "Because that's the rule."

Second favorite, "You know the problem with you is..."

Serendipity

the Dark Prophet of Kualu
MBTI Type
RAD
Unhealthy ENFJ's. (to my knowledge I might have met one)

It caught me so off guard that I threw a plate of food in its' face.

Not to say I am not unhealthy. heh.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ENTPs

They are most likely to invent a car that drives up walls and then drive me up the wall in such car.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
How many of these threads do we have?

G

Glycerine

Fun stuff. While we are at it, I also hate people with brown hair.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Wolfy smells like awesome. He's bringing the thread down.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
is that a fact?

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INFJ, ENFJ, ISTJ, ISFJ, ENTP, INFP, ISTP, INTP, ENFP, INTJ, ESTP, ESTJ, ESFP, ISFP, ENTJ, and ESFJ. They all suck and annoy the hell out of me. :)

sui generis

don't fence me in
MBTI Type
esTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Prejudiced people who use theories as a way to put people in boxes and stereotype them... those motherfuckers disgust me :thelook:

:cheers:

I don't think there's a type that drives me nuts, but individual people certainly do.

*gets out popcorn and waits for more SJ hate to roll in*
:popc1:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
it doesn't matter what type they are, if someone is an authority figure, I probably hate them :tongue10:

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Intuitives who are aware of MBTI.