• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

intp 3w4 sx/sc examples?

xisnotx

Permabanned
Any real life examples?

It's what I test.

Also, what would you imagine happens to the archetypal intp 3w4 sx/sc? Or rather, if I were to look for such people, where might I find a high concentration of them? Doing what, exactly?

(Spare me the e3 can't be..or usually isn't...intp). Assume that I exist, in other words.

xisnotx

Permabanned
Also, why do they make it seems like it's a bad thing? I mean, I'm far from being influential enough to have any impact on anything whatsoever, but I'd imagine for a lot of threes that's the whole point. It's not really wanting an agreeable image, but realizing an agreeable image gives you resources that are otherwise extremely hard to come by (like sheer numbers, or access to people of influence, or the ability to spread a message effectively and effeciently). It's those resources that 3's (ideally) are after ime (as limited as it is). I'm not saying there isn't a degree of selfishness involved, but it really isn't about that. It's about the bigger picture. The end game.

Or you think I'd give a fuck about what you think if you didn't matter? The fact is, you do matter so I do give a fuck. Unfortunately, it often seems like I'm the only one paying attention to such things, as everyone is so wrapped up in themeselves, and no one is wrapped up in each other. I'm glad others are picking up my slack though. Gives me an excuse to rest.

"From doing what?"

Lol I wish I knew.

The literature seems to paint 3's as insecure people wrapped up in themeselves when I'd imagine most threes (the ones who haven't lost focus at least) are virtually the complete opposite. They are so wrapped up in others that they forget themeselves a lot of the time.

I'm guessing the ambiguity in the differences makes it easier to do what they want to do though, so it is what it is.

xisnotx

Permabanned
A good example would be Simon Cowell, I'd assume. I have no idea if he actually is a three..but his whole image is based on being the arrogant bad guy. I have no idea, but I bet there is a very charitable nature underneath the image. Or people think he really is that bitchy in real life? Lol, he probably keeps his personal life personal..how novel a concept.

In fact..
Simon Cowell an intp type 3?

Not that I'd want him. He's a bit of a douche after all..lol

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
A good example would be Simon Cowell, I'd assume. I have no idea if he actually is a three..but his whole image is based on being the arrogant bad guy. I have no idea, but I bet there is a very charitable nature underneath the image. Or people think he really is that bitchy in real life? Lol, he probably keeps his personal life personal..how novel a concept.

In fact..
Simon Cowell an intp type 3?

Not that I'd want him. He's a bit of a douche after all..lol

Simon Cowell is 8w7 Sp/Sx and I think an NTJ of some sort

xisnotx

Permabanned
I'm both relieved and saddened by that.
Still, assuming Simon Cowell is charitable, I think my theoretical point (that being a three isn't only about image) stands.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Simon Cowell is 8w7 Sp/Sx and I think an NTJ of some sort

Simon Cowell is ISTP: http://www.celebritytypes.com/istp.php

"I can't bear political correctness. I absolutely loathe it."

"I prefer to cut through the white lies and the bullshit."

"I became 'the obnoxious one,' 'the opinionated one,' or 'the brutal one.' Well, in my mind, I'm the honest one."

"There's far too much decorum and protocol [in the music industry]. I can't see the point of that. When it comes down to it, the industry should do only one thing: find out who is really marketable and why. The rest is wasted time and wasted breath."

Lol.

I relate totally to this.

Can explain why you have the impression that I'am INTJ! :laugh: