• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Someone type this girl for me.

xisnotx

Permabanned
I have a friend, who is a girl, who isn't my girl friend (she has a boyfriend..who is also my friend)..so she's off limits.

Anyway..I find her personality attractive.

She's extremely flirty (I guess, I'm not sure). She'll take stuff I say out of it's context, make it personal, and pretend to be offended. Since I'm not good with the feeling stuff, I'm never quite sure if she's just joking around..or if she is actually hurt (she's always just joking around..) but she's smart enough to always have me doubting that..and she seems to get pleasure when I'm flustered and not sure what I'm supposed to say.

She can see through me...in the sense that she knows what I'm saying, and what I mean is not the same thing.

She knows I'm not shy just because I'm quiet. (Everyone assumes I'm just shy..but usually I'm just bored and thus preoccupied with an internal problem..)

People seem to rely on her to pick them up, and she seems to enjoy doing that.

She enjoys banter...and is capable of partaking in it.

She's hard working...always doing something.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Sounds like 2w3 sx/so? Also, a possible Fe user in socionics. As for JCF, not sure, there really isn't a lot of information to work off from here.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have a friend, who is a girl, who isn't my girl friend (she has a boyfriend..who is also my friend)..so she's off limits.

Anyway..I find her personality attractive.

She's extremely flirty (I guess, I'm not sure). She'll take stuff I say out of it's context, make it personal, and pretend to be offended. Since I'm not good with the feeling stuff, I'm never quite sure if she's just joking around..or if she is actually hurt (she's always just joking around..) but she's smart enough to always have me doubting that..and she seems to get pleasure when I'm flustered and not sure what I'm supposed to say.

She can see through me...in the sense that she knows what I'm saying, and what I mean is not the same thing.

She knows I'm not shy just because I'm quiet. (Everyone assumes I'm just shy..but usually I'm just bored and thus preoccupied with an internal problem..)

People seem to rely on her to pick them up, and she seems to enjoy doing that.

She enjoys banter...and is capable of partaking in it.

She's hard working...always doing something.

ENFJ or something close to that.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
sounds ENFJ and Sx/So, not sure of ennegram, I could see 2, 3 or 7
Edit: alternatively I could see ESTP or ENTP. it sounds like she uses Fe is a more Tertiary style compared to how an EFJ would use it

StarsPer

MBTI Type
INFJ
Sounds most like an ENFJ to me, with the very limited information given

AStrange~Nostalgia

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You say she sees through you so I say EN and sensitive so F ..I most likely think she is an ENFJ and not ENFP because ENFJ are more manipulative since you said she jokes it off . But in general you descriped some really good people skills , dependable, hard working and enjoys helping people wich is most likely ENFJ .