• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you like on the outside?

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
We like to talk about ourselves from the subjective inside. This is about how everything is on the outside. (And how it could relate to type.) So I will start with some survey questions.

What do you do for a living? (If you're in school- major. In highschool then just "highschool" and what you plan to do if it's a big part of your identity, or some options.)
What do you do on your day off?/On vacation?/Hobbies/spare time?
What do you do on a regular day?
What does your home look like? (Inside and out)
What is your family/home life like?
What is your clothing style?
Religion?/Church services?
Other groups/ (of any variety)?
Friends/ social life or lack thereof?
Overall demeanor as a stranger may see it?
And anything else you feel needs to be noted.
(Perhaps even your type and how you think it may relate to your behaviors if you care to do so.)

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
We like to talk about ourselves from the subjective inside. This is about how everything is on the outside. (And how it could relate to type.) So I will start with some survey questions.

What do you do for a living? (If you're in school- major. If you're in high school, just "high school", not what you plan to do.)
(Perhaps even your type and how you think it may relate to your behaviors if you care to do so.)

1.)nothing, but planning on going back to school in january and starting a small cooking business to make extra money while in school
2.)every day's a day off for me so I just lounge and do the shit that needs to get done that day
3.)same thing I do on my day off
4.)It's good can't complain, some hiccups here and there
5.)messy casual
6.)no
7.)thinking of joining a movie club probably will and possibly a cooking club

8.)no idea

9.)nope that's it, thank you for your time I look forward to hearing from you

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What do you do for a living?

Project/Systems Analyst, but it's slowly morphing into more of a Project Management role

I spend a lot of time doing 'nothing'... just doing various things on the internet, spacing out, thinking about stuff, *relaxing*.

I also read quite a bit, once a week go to the climbing gym, try to work out a few times a week (esp. if not hiking during a given week), in the winter months go snowshoeing a few times a month, and in the summer months am out hiking every weekend. Enjoy photography and used to spend a lot more time watercolor painting. I'm starting to cook more too. :yes:

Vacation = historically, trips out of the country. The past few yrs I've done a lot more hiking/camping stuff. This coming year I'm going to do the former again. Although will still do tons of hiking/camping trips on regular weekends. :smile:

Go to work, and on weeknights, either relax/read/whatever, or else get together with my boyfriend. Weekends = a day where I like being out and about doing something with friends or out hiking, and another day that's quiet where I can just relax/veg.

Clean, fairly organized. Decor = a mishmash, mostly things I find aesthetically awesome or things I've purchased while overseas. Furniture I've acquired from grandparents or items I've gotten on my own. On the walls = photographs I've taken, paintings, and a few things I've purchased overseas or in '10,000-villages' type stores... tapestries and the like. Common theme = I like color/visual interest, I go for more of a 'cozy' look [I'm definitely not minimalist, but I hate excessive clutter too], I don't like 'typical' decor like you find in many stores, and I don't do color themes.. it's more like a rainbow. But one that I like to think works. ;)

I live alone

Pretty classic/basic. I tend to shun the trends, and stick to nice fitted pants/jeans, solid tops, sometimes a cardigan/jacket over that. I like earrings, and I tend to wear fun scarves as part of my outfit a good % of the time in winter.

No

No

(lol)

A few friends, and my boyfriend, but mostly I'm on my own and I'm not too involved. I've tried incorporating more of that in the past, to try to meet more people and such, but in the end I just never get a whole lot out of it and don't tend to meet people I become friends with, and it ends up making me crabby/depressed more often than not.

Quiet/withdrawn, pleasant, composed, put together, leaning towards dorkiness, the sexy librarian look. :dry: So I've been told.

Silveresque

What do you do for a living? (If you're in school- major. In highschool then just "highschool" and what you plan to do if it's a big part of your identity, or some options.)
I'm majoring in psychology. I was originally planning on majoring in linguistics, but I changed my mind recently, because it's really only the foreign languages aspect that I like about it.

Listen to music. Wait for something to happen on TC. Occasionally play video games or find a show to watch. (I like Supernatural, Doctor Who, Big Bang Theory, Dexter, Star Trek, Star Gate, etc. :heart:) I used to daydream often and occasionally try to teach myself Japanese or improve my German in my free time.

Same as above (just less because I have to go to class).

I don't own a home yet, but my room generally looks pretty neat (except that I've been neglecting to make my bed :p). I have a Japanese theme for my room because it looks nice and I like the language and culture. I occasionally get some clutter on my desk, though I try to keep it minimal. I have a large bookcase with mostly non-fiction (especially reference books for foreign languages).

I hide in my room all day. I feel bad because my parents think I'm avoiding them, but at the same time I'm not sure what they expect me to do, or what else I can do. Most nights they want me to come and watch television or movies with them (which I do).

I try to find clothes that are normal and don't stand out too much, but that also fit my personality.

I'm non-religious.

Nope.

I really don't have much of a social life. I have a few acquaintances irl, but no close friends. I haven't stayed in touch with any of my old friends since I moved this summer.

Quiet, private, reserved, pleasant, but may sometimes (unintentionally) seem aloof or unfriendly.

My 1000th post! Woohoo! :yay: Thanks for the questionnaire! :blush:

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

I'm a computer programmer in the financial industry. *barf* I hate saying that.

I drive to go hang with my kids on the weekends to play videogames, watch movies and roughhouse. Lately, on Thursday, I go to the bar and meet up with people and talk about music and electronics stuff and weird ideas. On Tuesday I read at my favorite coffee place before I meet with my weekly reading club. In my spare time, I'll usually have the TV on an ignorable comedy show/movie that I've already watched while I'm programming/prototyping/soldering/drawing/hacking a personal project. When it's not freezing outside, I'll walk around just to get out.

Wakeup, shower, eat oatmeal, make lunch, go to work, read on breaks, play cards at lunch coworkers, go back to work, go home.. freetime.

I live in a cheapass apartment downtown, just off the street in a painted brick 6 unit building built around 1910. I have two rooms, the sleeping/living room, currently sparsely but tasefully decorated and the kitchen which is somehow the bigger room. The only picture I have on the wall is a japanese wood inlay of a tiger lily, which has a ikebana feel to it. I haven't figured out what else I'm doing with the place, yet.

All my 3 brothers and 1 sister live in the Dallas, TX area. My father is retired and lives in a colonial town in Mexico with his second wife. My mother lives in El Paso and is currently not allowed/allowing herself to talk with her family without a Jehovah's Witness chaperone involved. I don't talk to my family very much, mostly just my sister.

My three kids live 100 miles away, and we miss each other dearly even though we have a lot better relationship with each other since I've moved out. I have a frighteningly good relationship with their mom.

At work it's slacks and dress shirts. Otherwise mostly just jeans and t-shirt stuff. I'm trying to keep it progressive, stuff that fits, has good cut, etc. I'll hazard to say I probably have a lot of different shoes compared to a typical guy. But that just means I have like 7 pairs if you don't count my snow boots.

Nah, I don't like sit and feel like I can't leave when I want.

Science Fiction Book Club, i'm volunteering for the loosely connected Science Fiction/Fandom convention, I'm involved in getting the local Hackerspace up and going.

Oh, it's all about my groups and work, mostly. I have two good friends at work, and a couple friendships really starting to get going outside. They're all T's, now that I think about it. Oh I have an older ENFP friend, I get involved in his schemes occasionally.

I could not say. Probably very genial, unless I'm having a bad day or am lost in thought.

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1. What do you do for a living?
Education

2. What do you do on your day off?/On vacation?/Hobbies/spare time?
a. Songwriting, playing music, reading, thinking.
b. Relaxing, sightseeing, hitting up the beach.
c. Same as a., along with volunteer severe weather spotting, photography, writing.
d. Mostly reading, listening to music.

3. What do you do on a regular day?
Working, or doing errands around the house.

4. What does your home look like? (Inside and out)
Traditional style decor. My room is in a blue and white motif, with pink florals around as an accent. Kind of a shabby chic look, English countryside inspired style, with some retro vibes.... house was built in the 80s so it has an overall 80s vibe, even though it's been updated with more modern decor, but the house still has that feel to it... with a couple pieces of furniture in my room that have been around since the 50s/60s. It's cozy, elegant looking, but modest. You'd feel as if I was bringing the outdoors into my room with the florals and the sky blue color that's throughout the room.

5. What is your family/home life like?
Still living with my parents. Only child, with a pet.

6. What is your clothing style?
My own. Classic style, shades of retro 80s/70s, but not overtly so.

7. Religion?/Church services?
Raised Christian, although I don't go to church.

8. Other groups/ (of any variety)?
Music people I hang out with online.

9. Friends/ social life or lack thereof?
Not much of a social life IRL. Kind of a lone wolf. Most of my friends live all over the place, so I don't get to see them much.

10. Overall demeanor as a stranger may see it?
Quiet, shy, friendly.

11. And anything else you feel needs to be noted.
INFJ... and yes, I am quiet at first, hard to get to know. Individualistic. Enneagram 4w5... and yes, I am emo, but also intellectual at the same time.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Systems analyst for the fed gov. (I write requirements for software.)

- Sleep in
- Watch BluRays and TiVo'ed TV shows
- Shop
- Play Rift/SWTOR
- Hike
- Hang with my kids
- Clean
- Visit friends
- Read
- Surf the 'net and/or forum post

- Go to work
- Do medical routine
- Make dinner
- Watch movies/TV
- Surf web

Right now I'm living with a slob. Once I move out, I'll have a nice small apartment, not spartan but at least it will be clean and uncluttered. Kind of a homey golden feel to it. Gently warm, with airy curtains. There will be space to move around in.
I typically also have lots of bookshelves/nooks, as well as books.
I like darker richer accent colors (like deep reds and greens) in additional to airy cream and golden rustic colors.

When I'm with my kids, we're always laughing and talking and joking, and doing things together. People float in and out, including their friends. It's like central station.
When I'm not with my kids, it's just me and my cat and very quiet, although I do like to put music on when I remember.

- Fairly casual -- lots of jeans, although I wear nicer tops to spruce them up.
- Dangly earrings, multiple rings, occasional bracelets, painted nails
- Long hair that I either wear down or tie back, depending
- Obvious but unobtrusive makeup
- boots, sneakers, sandals
- I do wear dresses to work 1-2x a week.

- Haven't attended church regularly for 4+ years, might never go back.
- Some flavor of Christian agnostic / theistic existentialist AKA spiritual but not stuck in a particular tradition

- Not yet, but would like to join hobby groups (science club, scifi/fantasy club, book club, RPG groups, etc) once I move this spring to the metro area

- Lots of friends, but not many local (another reason to move)
- Pretty non-existent social life, but it always revolves around friends rather than scenes

- Pleasant
- Low-key / Non-obstrustive
- friendly
- Intelligent
-Whimsical
-Curious
- hawt (sorry, just had to say it)

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've often noticed in these kinds of lists that nobody ever says "have sex."

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Freelance translator and interpreter - mainly legal texts and business meetings/presentations
Read a lot (online and offline), listen to music, watch movies (tv or from the BIG collection of DVDs) go for a walk and daydream a lot (i.e. live in head)...might sound boring but I don't remember ever feeling bored since my late childhood. I'd love to travel more.
Depends on whether I have work to do or not. If not - see above! If there is work - see above! (then, as the deadline comes closer, I can spend up to 15 or 16 hours working if necessary, with steadily increasing concentration an efficiency) I do have a lot of free time!
outside: a small apartment in a three party house by the river on the outskirts of a small but very touristy university town
inside: IKEA (mainly white, clean cut modern furniture), very cluttered, especially with masses of books, the 2 cats don't help either *sigh*
I only see my family once or twice a year.
casual (jeans and shirt or sweater) when at home, add some nice touches when going out, formal business attire on interpreting jobs
Nope
used to belong to a few theatre groups and a German-Latino student group
Hmm, more and more are moving out of town. And I don't do enough to foster and maintain friendships, but there are a few. Most important human contact right now is the new bf though
shy, absentminded, polite
INTP, what do you think?! ;)

G

garbage

Doctoral guinea pig in a new degree program, co-founder of a small company that's slowly 'getting there,' and full-time researcher. My two general themes are studying/modeling how people think and helping other people solve their problems.

Most of my stuff consists of cognitive science, psychological research, organizational psychology, decision support, systems engineering, training, teaching, and mentoring. I've approached the psychology stuff from mostly a hobbyist interest and managed to mash it in with my technical background to gather some experience in it.

My aim is to start a branch or center for human factors and cognition research, which I think I'll pull off within the next year and a half or so. Although I'd like to head it up myself, as long as the meaningful research gets done by someone I'd be happy.

I like traveling and concerts on major off-periods. Hobbies include writing music, speaking, and drawing.

On days on which the girl and I both work (she at night), I goof around on the Internet + work at home, goof around on the Internet + work in the office, goof around on the Internet + work + hobbies + etc. at home.

Wooded areas and natural tones, inside and out.

I have a kitty. The girl has two dogs at her place. I have close contact with all of my immediate family as well. The social life and my various groups vary with the amount of free time--right now, the career and the relationship take precedence.

Many of the groups I wind up in involve ...

... this sort of stuff.

Mostly humanist or pantheist, however one would want to label "if there is a God, then this here universe is it (or at least a manifestation of it) and we should revere and understand it as well as possible." I'm part of an interfaith group as well, which aims to serve the community practically while discussing issues that affect people of all faiths.

T-shirts and jeans or other comfortable clothes, rarely more formal than that. I pay at least a bit of attention to how I look.

Sometimes I feel as though I'm withdrawn, but I'm often seen as friendly, harmonious, and actually giving a crap about that stranger.

I accept ENFP right now, which could explain why I choose to study what I study and where I place my priorities.

S

SingSmileShine

What do you do for a living? (If you're in school- major. In highschool then just "highschool" and what you plan to do if it's a big part of your identity, or some options.) I'm in high school still. I would like to major in musical theatre! But there are so many other things I'm interested. I want to be a Broadway singer/actress, but I'm also interested in recording studio albums, stage acting, movie acting, television acting, voice acting, therapy, psychology, child care, and writing. I want to do at least one thing with all of those occupations in the future. Especially Broadway. :)
What do you do on your day off?/On vacation?/Hobbies/spare time? Sleep, hang out with friends, sing, hang out on Typology Central, hang out with my family, go shopping, and just anything that floats my boat on that particular day. :)
What do you do on a regular day? Eat, sleep, sing, hang out with friends!
What does your home look like? (Inside and out) It's the simplest house in the world with not too many decorations, but it's so cozy and warm and welcoming and the perfect place to call home.
What is your family/home life like? Absolutely wonderul. I'm so blessed and lucky to have two parents that love me and a little brother that's so precious - he's got Asperger's and he's seven years younger than me, so I'm very protective and loving of him. In response, he really looks up to me and our relationship is wonderful.
What is your clothing style? Colorful, bold, eye-catching, fabulous. Lots of jewelry and always a stylish pair of shoes to go with a cute top and either jeans, a skirt, or black stretch pants. Forever 21 meets Hot Topic.
Religion?/Church services? Church every Sunday - Roman Catholic.
Other groups/ (of any variety)? Uhm...the Democratic Party. (x
Friends/ social life or lack thereof? You know it! I love my friends, except for all of the stupid high-school drama they put me through all the time. I try to shrug it off.
Overall demeanor as a stranger may see it? Bright, sunny, happy, optimistic, caring to the point of being extremely annoying and pretentious-appearing. But I am genuinely a caring and happy person, so those who think it's an act can kiss my bass.
And anything else you feel needs to be noted. (Perhaps even your type and how you think it may relate to your behaviors if you care to do so.) Well, ENFP. In case my mannerisms and signature didn't tell you otherwise. Neutral Good, sp/so, 7w6, 7-3-8, and, because I feel it's important, a Gryffindor with a helluva lot of Slytherin.

Eckhart

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
???
Majoring business informatics.

Not a lot really. I spend a lot time in front of the computer doing all kinds of things, talking a lot to people there as well. Often I am just in thoughts.

My day doesn't look very differently actually :) Of course, I also visit my university courses or when I am at home I sometimes have to do something for university, and learning for exams.

Well, I live at my parents, so this is mostly controlled by them. My room is relative small and so I don't have a lot of place for my things, so it looks always kinda chaotic. Since I am of a lazy nature and can hardly get myself to the obligatoric daily stuff to do, I am not very good at keeping it tidy. It is not a total mess though either I guess.

Well, as I say I live at my parents so I obviously deal a lot with my parents. Although mostly I stay for myself still. With rest of my family I see them not very often mostly, and my contact to them is not very frequent. I don't have a too strong bond to them. One obstacle for that is the language. Mostly when family is together they speak in a different language most of the time while I cannot speak or understand it... yeah, theoretically they could speak in German as well, and when they talk to me they will, but it is really annoying... feeling that I am not important since always.

Don't know if you can call it a style? Lol. I wear mostly stuff which doesn't catch much attention. I buy clothes which look wearable to me, which are admittedly not too many.

I am catholic and I was at a catholic school as well. My family is more into it than me though, I am not going regularly to church and not doing some kind of services.

No.

Lack mostly. The only person who I would see somewhat as a friend from my old school still is now studying in a different country and we don't talk very often, and when we do it is not a lot. The rare times we still see each other it is though still as if not a lot happened between the two meetings. Other than that I have no people who I talk in real life regularly to. I have some kind of internet friends though which I talk to basically every day.

Don't know what to write, I am not totally sure on what situations the question points at.

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ

Journalism student.

I mostly spend my time online. Due to a few personal neuroses (and possibly limitations), I read and play video games mostly during vacation.

Depends on the day, but mostly I go to university/the therapist/the gym and then spend the rest of the day glued to my PC.

It's pretty spacious and well-kept. For whatever reason, we painted it olive on the outside a few years ago. Looks pretty neat, though.

Pretty average. We have our squabbles and communication/emotional issues, but overall it's a very good family.

Pretty casual and comfortable.

None. I was baptized, but that's about it.

Only my dad's buddies and my mom's costumers.

Zero social life, especially after I entered college (well, a university). Pretty much only you guys, although I see my old classmates every now and them.

Kind of aloof, hesitant and absent-minded, but not unfriendly per se.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Work in private industry finance.

The most common thing I do is find a quaint, quirky cafe, stick my ipod on loud, then either jump on my laptop or read a book and get lost while life is happening around me.

As I'm waiting for my new job to start I do a lot of the above.

As I'm in the middle of moving one place looks very empty, the other looks very full and chaotic.

I am owned by two cats. They demand a lot from me.

Jeans and t-shirt is my idea of comfort.

Anti-religious athiest so no thanks.

Nothing official just 'groups' of friends.

Sure, I have friends and a social life. It's always preferable to have company when drinking.

Friendly, withdrawn, random, inquisitive... I think =/

pmj85

Seeing as I'm still very much a stranger in these parts, I'll bite ;)

IT Support. Believe me, I'd rather be doing something else.

Days off are usually spent browsing forums, reading, playing the odd computer game, etc. If it's a weekend I like to see at least one, hopefully two friends over the course of the two days. Usually that means either going to theirs for a coffee or going somewhere quiet for a nice meal.

I seldom go on vacations (I'm not the best at managing money...) but when I do I like to do things like Safari, or exploring off the beaten track, that kind of thing. South Africa is my favourite destination by far up to now.

Work, daydream, read, daydream, listen to some music... whilst daydreaming, etc.

I'm still living with the parents :( My room is typically organised chaos. I like to keep things tidy when I can, though it's pretty hard to do so - I don't have enough storage space for my stuff any more. It's clean, though.

Décor wise, it's almost clinical. I don't like cluttered or 'busy' rooms. Nice and airy is where it's at.

I get on well with my parents and a couple of grandparents, but the family is completely fragmented. Unfortunately, I do not have what one could call a 'good' family life.

Casual / Smart, depending on where I'm going and who I'm spending time with. If I'm just going to a friends house, I'll wear casual stuff like jeans and a t-shirt. If I'm going out shopping, I'll usually wear more expensive garments that appear to be far more 'smart'. A laid back professional look almost.

I wouldn't call myself religious, though I am a very open minded individual. My approach is a scientific one, though; I'm currently reading a book about string theory for example. Let's just say I believe there's a lot more to this Universe than meets the eye. I don't believe that its complexity neccessitates the need for a 'God', but who knows?

Answer: Nobody knows. Ergo, keeping an open mind is paramount, lest you skip over an otherwise vital piece of information that perfectly complements your view of the world (or the universe at large.)

(Sidenote: I love using the word "Ergo". It is so deliciously pretentious!)

Nope.

I have 4 close friends and a few people in the 'outer' circle. I enjoy socialising with my friends but I typically prefer to stay indoors these days. If I get so see a friend for a couple of hours every 2-3 days, I'm very happy at that. Throughout the week I typically get home from work and flake out for the evening.

A stranger (walking around town, for example) would likely observe a tall, atheltic individual moving at a pace which denoted a sense of purpose or urgency. Should my gaze fall upon said stranger, they'd likely feel somehow violated, like I'd just stolen all their secrets. Unless of course I was deep in thought - in that scenario, their heart would likely stop and they'd drop dead.

I wasn't actually aware of this 'gaze' until an IXFP friend told me that he can't actually look into my eyes. Surprised (and quite hurt) I asked why. He replied "Because you don't 'look', you... 'see'. It's like you're peeling back the outer layers of my personality".

Due to that little nugget of insightful information, I try to tone down my intensity now. Nature of the beast and all that, though...

Well, it took me a while to decide my type after mistyping a couple of times. After a lot of reading, chatting and even video conferencing with people of my type, it was noted that I'm "So INFJ it hurts".

Finally, I can see that I am. I suppose I always thought myself a P, but reading through the Jungian stuff made me realise that p/j wasn't as consequential as I initially thought.

In spite of how I come across on the forums, I'm pretty much a poster child for an INFJ irl. Heh. Not that it matters; when all said and done, it's just four little letters - we are who we are. It's nice to be finally getting a grasp on why I am how I am, though. I've been an enigma to myself all my life. Finally, I'm starting to get some clarity.

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
In college - Computer Graphics Technology, but I wouldn't bet on that staying constant.
I have like 5 million different hobbies, but I don't really focus on any of them. Recently I've started trying to learn Japanese, I'm still learning the Kana, not sure if I'll get anywhere with that...
Go to school, come home, maybe study, then sleep. It really depends on my mood.
Lets just say if it's not a complete mess it's probably something very important to me.
In a word? Hectic.
Jeans and a t-shirt, nothing special.
...No.
Nope.
Definitely lack thereof. :shrug:
Probably quiet and shy, I really am not sure though.

INFP

Xyk

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
What do you do for a living? Nothing right now. I just finished dropping out of college after my first semester for various philosophical and personal reasons
What do you do on your day off?/On vacation?/Hobbies/spare time? I play music, listen to music, play video games, and sit around and think. Sometimes I do these things in the company of friends.
What do you do on a regular day? See above.
What does your home look like? I'm currently living with my mom and little sister in a decent two story house in the suburbs. I plan to move closer to the inner city once I get a job.
What is your family/home life like? My dad left the family about two years ago, and my sister's been kinda depressed because of it. She's also fifteen. My older brother and mom do not get along at all.
What is your clothing style? Jeans, a T-shirt, sometimes shoes. I'm an aesthetic minimalist
Religion?/Church services? No, thank you.
Other groups/ (of any variety)? I play Dungeons and Dragons semi-regularly with a small group of friends. I sometimes smoke weed and play music with them as well.
Friends/ social life or lack thereof? See above/
Overall demeanor as a stranger may see it? Kinda quiet, off-beat. My sense of humor is generally soft-spoken and unusual, and has been compared to Michael Cera.
And anything else you feel needs to be noted. My beard is long and grows in two strands, which I braid on special occasions. My hair is also long for a guy's.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
What do you do for a living? (If you're in school- major. In highschool then just "highschool" and what you plan to do if it's a big part of your identity, or some options.) B2B sales
What do you do on your day off?/On vacation?/Hobbies/spare time? nap, read, cook things, attempt to seduce the man in cheesy manners, go grocery shopping, play on the internet, hike when I have the time :)
What do you do on a regular day? wake up, get ready for work and make myself a cup of tea, drive half an hour to work while listening to NPR, work, make a cup of tea, drive half an hour home while listening to NPR, make dinner, relax, go to bed
What does your home look like? (Inside and out) brick and red and navy ranch style house in the corner lot of a midcentury working class neighborhood... privacy fence around the back yard- fireplace, 2 sets of french doors to the outside in the back room along with 4 skylights and a fireplace... generally quite neat and organized since the man is a bit of a neat freak :laugh:
What is your family/home life like? fairly drama free... we have better things to do than get in fights or situations where drama occurs. both of us work in sales environments with a lot of people and are kind of antisocial when off work :ninja:
What is your clothing style? business professional with unprofessional footwear for work (and a hat when it's cold... I LIKE hats!), jeans with a tank top and zip front hoodie or button up sweater (unbottoned) and flip flops when off work... I kind of lack style and don't give a fuck about it :)
Religion?/Church services? nope... I was dragged to church every week when growing up and refused to be baptized when the time came for that... I think I lack the mechanism for belief :unsure:
Other groups/ (of any variety)? one... it's not a hobby
Friends/ social life or lack thereof? as said above, I'm rather antisocial when off work... my best friend lives several states away and we occasionally chat or text back and forth though
Overall demeanor as a stranger may see it? direct, to the point, flirtatious, sarcastic, book sense but kind of a ditz, a bit standoffish, doesn't like to be touched, does not express negative emotions with exception to anger, willing to help

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ

I've been unemployed since August and only had 3 interviews so far even though i've applied for 90+ jobs. I am undertaking a Psychology course in Feb with the Open University. I don't know what my ideal job is.

Vacations - I've been to Ottawa x3, Toronto, Canary Islands, Ibiza, Scotland, Spain, Tunisia and several places in the UK. I like adventures and where i can explore off the beaten track. In my spare time i like to meet up with friends,
be a great mommy to my boys, shop, read, go on planes, partake in anything which gets my adrenalin going, trawl the internet and the likes.

Shop, clean, talk to family members and read. Depending on the mood i may get a screw driver out and try to fix something.

I live in a spacious 3 bed rented house and all the walls are painted magnolia (unfortunately i am not allowed to paint the walls) Sometimes it gets cluttered, some times i can't be arsed to wash the pots but it gets done eventually, oh and my leather sofa's are knackered as my kitty like to sharpen his nails on them. There are a lot of candles scattered all over the place also.

Better now than a month ago :D I was talking to someone online recently and my eldest told me he didn't want a new step dad :shock: (It was only coffee) and my youngest told me that if he doesn't like the bloke then i can't have a relationship with him .. It was just coffee and sex Lol

My style varies considerably depending on the mood. Today i was in Uggs, jeans, rugby shirt and beanie hat. The other day i was in 4 inch heels and figure hugging clothes. Other times i dress in Biker clothes and other times i dress feminine and classy.

Holistic

I am on quite a few forums but i get bored easily so lose interest.

Social life getting better. Just found a new group of females for which i am the youngest and they are such a scream. It is nice to be surrounded by people who say it how it is and are pretty loud. I eat out with a different group of friends regularly and i need to meet up my male and female BFF more often.

Odd, weird, funny, sometimes quiet, sometimes loud, enthusiastic, optimistic and will strike up a conversation with any random stranger.

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx

I work at a Real Estate Law Firm….fun times. NOT!

I like to hang with friends, hang with my dog Bella, relax, do artsy fartsy things, organize stuff, research random things, jam out to good tunes, visit with friends online.

Wake up, go to work, come home, play with Bella, do dishes, hop on-line for a bit, dinner, relax, then off to sleep. It’s a routine…

Inside: My home is lovely, we have a lot of colorful art hanging and modern furniture (I really dig mid-century modern style), its organized and uncluttered.

Outside: It’s just a plain old brick house/rambler.

Its okay for the most part! We like to have people over and do a lot of cooking ☺. Its warm and cozy and can be lively on weekends.

I have many different looks. I love fashion <3 vintage and modern.

Nope not religious, but I am spiritual.

I am a part of the Electronic Music community here in my city, and on a Planning & Promotions Team (night life), we have a tight night crew, its like a family.

I have also been wanting to join Amnesty International, Seattle Chapter, thanks for reminding me! Gotta look in to that ☺.

I have a ton of close friends <3. I feel blessed ☺.

I have been told a lot different things, I’ve heard: I am un-readable, calm, confident, friendly, quiet, loud, I have also been told that I look unapproachable and that I need to smile. I guess it just depends on the situation or my mood.