• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you like on the outside?

kelric

Feline Member
MBTI Type
INtP
What do you do for a living?
I'm a "project leader" at a nonprofit. I don't actually describe it as such -- I prefer to be known as a software/application developer. The part of my job that I like :).

What do you do on your day off?/On vacation?/Hobbies/spare time?
Lots of relaxing at home, forum-lurking, reading, movies/tv, and occasionally playing video games.

What do you do on a regular day?
Get up, work out, go to work, come home, spend the evening doing the aforementioned leisure-stuff, in bed by 11.

What does your home look like? (Inside and out)
I live in a small post-WW2 house, mostly brick on the exterior, hardwood floors and soft-colored painted walls on the inside. Most of my stuff's things that I've picked up over the years, so a bit eclectic. No decoration, wall-hangings, etc.

What is your family/home life like?
N/A, really. I live alone, and family all live 1000+ miles away. I see them individually maybe once every few years, and seldom/never together.

What is your clothing style?
Haha - this would imply that I have style :dry:. I have little eye for such things -- I don't have many clothes, and tend to wear them until they fall apart. Jeans or quick-dry pants, sweatshirts, shorts in spring/summer/fall. At work I wear "business casual" stuff, but on the frumpy/ill-kept side of it.

Religion?/Church services?
None.

Other groups/ (of any variety)?
None. I used to play volleyball in several leagues, but that sort of dried up when my friends/teammates started families and didn't have time to continue. Occasionally I'll take an evening class at a university, but that's not so much a group activity, really. Cascadeco's description fits me pretty well.

I'm on my own and I'm not too involved. I've tried incorporating more of that in the past, to try to meet more people and such, but in the end I just never get a whole lot out of it and don't tend to meet people I become friends with, and it ends up making me crabby/depressed more often than not.

Friends/ social life or lack thereof?
I have friends, but no social life. Most of my friends live in other parts of the country, so I don't get a chance to see them more than once a year, if that. Even the ones who live locally are usually busy with family-stuff, so what used to be once-a-week get-togethers are now more like once-a-year ones.

Overall demeanor as a stranger may see it?
I think I come off differently at work and anywhere else. At work, confident and usually annoyed. Elsewhere, extraordinarily quiet, shy, aloof, and a bit disconcerting. People generally don't warm to me, but generally like and respect me, as far as that goes.

And anything else you feel needs to be noted.
(Perhaps even your type and how you think it may relate to your behaviors if you care to do so.)

Type is sort of plastic for me at this point. Reasonably, I identify with any of the "IN" types, in the order INTP-INFP-INFJ-INTJ. I think I'm probably about what you'd expect of a middle-aged single guy of any of those types with my life experience.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Much less than im on the inside :yes:

Elisius

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I love me a survey!

What do you do for a living?
I am unemployed and a student at the local community college, but still looking for work.

What do you do on your day off?/On vacation?/Hobbies/spare time?
I read, I write sometimes, I play alot of computer games and am on the internet alot (too much.) I'm also a bit of a political activist if that counts as a hobby.

What do you do on a regular day?
Wake up, drink coffee, eat, check facebook check news websites, talk to anyone else that's awake, go to class, come home, eat, go to sleep.

What does your home look like? (Inside and out)
Old brick house from the 1910s, warm and cozy looking, spacious interior, with some halls and rooms and windows. A little messy, full of books, TV is in the kitchen, thin walls so you have to be quiet.

What is your family/home life like?
It's a mixed bag... My mom's a little crazy, she can go off on illogical tangents and do or say things that just make no sense, and she cannot possible conceive of being wrong. If she tells you to do something and it doesn't work, clearly you've miscarried her instructions, or it was your idea.
My dad's smart and charismatic, I take much more after him. He's personable and friendly and chatty, all sorts of wisdom and knowledge to pick from his brain. I talk to him alot, we just discuss things, science, sociology, life in general. I've learned alot from him.
I do feel like my parents didn't push me hard enough when I was younger.
I love my siblings so much. My brother is a strong intelligent type even if he's not as socially capable as I am, he has the same idealism as me, the same sense of justice, his motivations aren't as selfless but he's still fighting the good fight. I'd trust him with my life, he's one of the most competent human beings I know of.
My brother's ex-Wife I consider my sister, she lived with us for a little while, and up until their divorce I practically stayed at her and my brother's on the weekends. She's incredibly smart, amazingly charismatic, all the righteousness and fervor of a revolutionary.

What is your clothing style?
I don't really have one. I usually wear T-shirts and jeans. In fact I think that's all I've worn for the past ten years.

Religion?/Church services?
Stark Athiest.

Other groups/ (of any variety)?
Pierce County chapter of the Communist Party. Occupy Tacoma supporter.

Friends/ social life or lack thereof?
Plenty of friends. Still feel lonely alot. I have a few very close and very loving friends who I adore but alot of friends that I don't feel as close to.

Overall demeanor as a stranger may see it?
On a good day: Friendly. Self righteous. Idealistic. Enthusiastic. Hopeful.
On a bad day: Friendly. Self deprecating. Idealistic. Melancholy. Mournful.

And anything else you feel needs to be noted.
There's a few things but even my open self doesn't feel comfortable divulging it here.