• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The thread that ends it all

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
yes, srsly. Sorry for those who want more threads.

There has been a lot of questions of this form lately: "does the phenomenon x connect to Y in any way?"

Our scientists at the troll lab have found the answer. And the answer is a definitive, loud and clear *NO*.

So, yes you heard it. NOTHING is connected to ANYTHING in ANY meaningful way. Stop finding the connections.

G'day yall.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
My hand is connected to my body and can even become a fist !

:D

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I argue that your hand is just an instance of some variable that is connected by random chance to your fist! It doesn't prove anything!

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Dont you make instances from classes ?

G

garbage

On the contrary, we are all part of one bizarre cosmic whole. The universe itself is an extension of God. We are all cells in the body that is the universe.

You just have to believe, man.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
So we are all like Gods massive Pness ?

G

Ginkgo

yes, srsly. Sorry for those who want more threads.

There has been a lot of questions of this form lately: "does the phenomenon x connect to Y in any way?"

Our scientists at the troll lab have found the answer. And the answer is a definitive, loud and clear *NO*.

So, yes you heard it. NOTHING is connected to ANYTHING in ANY meaningful way. Stop finding the connections.

G'day yall.

Does this connect to MBTI at all?

G

garbage

On the contrary, the "end of it all" is just a new beginning. It is a rebirth, another instance in a perpetual cycle that encompasses us all.

Wow, man. Wow.

So we are all like Gods massive Pness ?
Don't ask such ignorant questions. Of course we are!

Does this connect to MBTI at all?
Why, yes, it does. Not looking for connections between ideas, phenomena, or objects connotes a preference for sensing, because, you see,

;)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I have the impression that especially during xmas times the american attitude to relate everything to God becomes extremly annoying.

but at least I have said Pness, I accomplished my mission :)

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

I prefer those questions to "How does X cause Y" in the absence of evidence for any connection between X and Y.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
:greatscott:
correlation.png

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
In some Bizarre turn of events, I feel strangely connected to anyone in this thread whose MBTI type differs from that of my own by at most 3 characters.