• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Draw your idea of the functions...

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Will take a little work... Maybe it will catch on though
Need to upload my Ne picture.

Uh... didn't consider the words would be backwards in the image, (and that I had to turn it sideways for the camera.) Probably a good thing since there is a lot to argue about in the words that I chose. (Somehow it landed on Republicans and evil.) But yeah, words in the bubbles aside, this is my pic.

attachment.php

U like my pic guyz?? Look and I totally disconnected the squirrel from everything else!

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I can't think of anything interesting to draw. Ti is like assumption 1 + assumption 2 = conclusion. It's kinda boring by itself.
This cartoon somehow illustrates how Ti works:
mailmanfucker.jpg

Let's hope I won't have to tell the conclusion. :D
U like my pic guyz?? Look and I totally disconnected the squirrel from everything else!
Looks cool, but I can't read anything.

A

Anew Leaf

infp.jpg

I haz attached a drawing showing the cross section of an INFP.

Enjoy.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Mind of an ENFP, according to me:

brain.png

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/brain

Disclaimer: That comic is not mine. :laugh:

I don't have any idea of where to even start drawing the types..

Yea thats pretty much whats going on in my head all the time, except i dont have to finish sentences every time and skip words quite alot, since i know what something is without naming it all the time + sometimes there is music, either someone elses or created spontaneusly(or riffs i made up earlier). Also there is alot of hmmm, ehm, fuck, hah, grrr, what the fuck etc. and ofc imagined facial expressions :D

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
But since its about drawing, i draw this while ago:

gEkiM.jpg

Is it obvious which part is which function?

bluestripes

curiouser and curiouser
MBTI Type
Fi
Enneagram
Mind of an ENFP, according to me:

brain.png

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/brain

this is priceless. ;) my mind works much the same way, too, except it is more a flow of images with few words. it becomes more verbalized only when i'm exhausted or have had far too much caffeine (as a rule, this feels forced, painful and beyond my control - as if those insane associations were being read out by an internal voice that exists on its own, separately from myself, while i can only listen and wonder where on earth they could be coming from).

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I imagined the thread would be more like what INTP posted. I've had pictures in my head of the "structural" appearance of the functions for a while. Will upload soon.
Test:
15qdgzm.jpg

Last edited:

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
These are great, guys!! :laugh:

(I don't get the bunny with the pancake on his head- he's probably just representative of 93JC. I like him anyway.)