• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI Yearbook Superlatives

S

SingSmileShine

All sixteen types are graduating from a metaphorical high school, and each one of them is winning an award. Whether it be Most Likely to Succeed or Most Creative, everyone has to get one.

What do you think each one would get? Don't insult anyone directly, please.

Have fun! Yay. :D

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISTJ - Valedictorian Goody-goody
ISTP - Most likely to get screwed
ESTP - Most likely to screw
ENTJ - Most likely to be an asshole
ENTP - Most likely to not give a rat's ass
ESFJ - Most likely to deny the obvious
ESTJ - Most likely to think you're an asshole who won't wake up tomorrow and go to work
ENFP - Most likely to think you're hot
ENFJ - Most likely to only give a shit about making sure their car is of higher status than yours
ISFJ - Most likely to ask for favors and stir shit with the neighbors; Also, most likely to drive me insane (with the exception of giggly)

:D

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I won "Most Likely to Take Over the World" :D

KDude

ISTP- mostly likely to not graduate and be in this yearbook

nanook

a scream in a vortex
inspired by the movie Fright Night

ISTp - awarded for killing a conjectural vampire in traditional manner (wooden stick/fire/exposure to sunlight)
ENTj - awarded for pretending to be a blood drinking vampire by actually drinking blood.
ENTP - awarded for pretending to be a famous vampire hunter, while being a drunk coward who only screews chicks.
INFp/ENFj - awarded for actually believing that vampires are real.
ISTj - awarded for being best at math/physics classes without being imressed/distracted by above events (not listed in the end titles though)

KDude

Kdude: Most likely to not be an ISTP. :D

Maybe, maybe not. I can't be bothered to give a shit today.

But what's that have to do with my post? A lot of ISTPs are said to drop out. SPs in general need a good kick in the ass to keep their attention focused at that age. There isn't an MBTI book that doesn't touch on this trend, but I can point to many myself.

Santosha

MBTI Type
HUMR
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
ISTJ - The Straight and Narrow Award.
Most likely to be married at 21 and working in criminal justice (as a prosecutor).

ISFJ - The Culinary Creations Award.
Most likely to open up a successful beer brewing company that will stay in business indefinately and be forced upon future generations.

ISTP - The Bitch Begone Award
Most likely to have slept with over 125 people by age 25 without mentioning the words "relationship" or "feelings" once.

ISFP - The Ghost Hunter Award.
Most likely to have their own reality series by age 23 investigating haunted houses and reincarnation stories.

ESTJ - The Outspoken Organizer Award.
Most likely to organize and implement a neighborhood watch program so successful that a house hasnt been toilet-papered or egged in 30 years.

ESFJ - THe Matchmaker Madness Award.
Most likely to be the driving force behind every single marriage that occurs in the surrounding community, opening up a highly successful reception hall. (Marital satisfaction stats. unavailable.)

ESTP - The Home is where Adventure is Award.
Most likely to live in Thailand, India, South Africa and Belgium between facebook status updates.

ESFP - The Ultimage Kegger Award.
Most likely to figure out a way to throw the worlds greatest kegger in prison with on-duty guards participating.

Edit: More far reaching and unfounded stereotypes to be added later ;)

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Apparently INTPs didnt want picture taken of them