• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type your Professor

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
From my college days:

ISFP man - a design class, laid-back, semi-elitist attitude (e4 written all over him), sarcastic humor, got to the point quickly when teaching, students liked him because he was casual
ISFJ woman - another design class, very nice, encouraging, a little too by-the-book
INFJ woman - another design class, weird mix of timid & composed, very business-like & formal, always seemed a little frustrated
ENxP man - a multimedia class, loud, talkative, nice guy, liked to shoot ideas around, enthusiastic, very fair in critiquing students
ISTx ? man - a design theory class, very popular with the students because he was nice & calm & knowledgeable, a very good teacher, very quiet & reserved
xNTJ woman - a science class, classic nerdy know-it-all type (students called her "Daria"), very opinionated, very confident & poised, serious but sometimes sarcastic in a light-hearted way, friendly & fair though
ISFx ? woman - art history, a total moron, sicky-sweet nice, disorganized, no one could stand her
INFP woman - another art history class, she looked & even acted like Patti Smith. Weird, hippy, arty, warm but in a quiet way, knowledgeable about art, encouraging, very sincere
INFJ man - a multimedia class, everyone hated this guy, manipulative, told lies, needy, insecure, not a good teacher, creepy
ENFJ woman - English class, I really liked her at first because she was friendly, silly, and engaging; but then she got weird. She also lied & was manipulative, and she was hot & cold with students. Her expectations changed a lot with little notice. She resented when students didn't make over her. She was very braggy.
IxTP man - a video production class, kind of a jerk, snappy with students, seemed condescending even when he tried to be nice

G

Glycerine

ENFJ: way too idealistic, condescending, got on my nerves but everyone else loved her
ENFJ man: math, way too idealistic, knew how to woo students, kinda sensed insecurity in him because he tried to posture like an alpha male (fixing his hair, fiddling with his belt, hand in his back pocket), became self-deprecating if students did not laugh at his jokes. He was the most effective prof I have had.