• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Weather & personality type: do I´s go to cold places while E´s favour beach resorts?

G

garbage

Give me 40s-60s. That's T-shirt weather for me. Heat contributes to my headaches; and the cold just feels nice.

Therefore, all introverts like the cold weather, and thus the OP's assessment is correct.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I love the winters. Things are more calm then and people aint so busy. You basically wont miss things but you have a real chance to relax and to be alone on the outside with no so many people around, which is a huge davantage in a metropolis.

I hate the beach to many people there. Only thing that sucks in winter its way too cold. A reptile like me does need to periodically warm up, extended stays in the outside make me grow cold