• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's your sign? ;)

S

SingSmileShine

Just kidding. About the winky face, anyway. What is your sign, and your personality typing?

I'd like to see if it correlates. Mine (Sagittarius ENFP) seems to, as does my dad's (Gemini ISFP) and mom's (Pisces ENFJ).

Firelie

Magical
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Never really thought my sign was much connected to my personality. I'm a Cancer and an INTJ.

Tiger Owl

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
And this is why many scientists scoff at typology and 'soft' science in general.

Xyk

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Astrology is ridiculous.

rav3n

Sure astrology's ridiculous but life doesn't have to be serious, all the time. It's fun!

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ENFJ, Gemini - Rising, Cancer - Ascending, & Leo - Moon.

Jack427

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am a Capricorn and INTJ.

N

NPcomplete

Umm Capricorn and INFP. (the last 2 are in italics because one can never be sure)

Xyk

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
No more ridiculous than creating a system which categorizes people as Intuitives, who aren't even intuitive.

Two things can be ridiculous at two different levels, this is not a black and white issue. Astrology relies and the way we see the stars whenever we were born while MBTI relies on a survey. Stars are more ridiculous.

Jaguar

Two things can be ridiculous at two different levels, this is not a black and white issue. Astrology relies and the way we see the stars whenever we were born while MBTI relies on a survey. Stars are more ridiculous.

Astrology relies on 'stars' and MBTI relies on a 'survey'. I see. Lol.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Astrology relies on 'stars' and MBTI relies on a 'survey'. I see. Lol.

Yes, they do.

Do your little quote marks on the stars and survey mean that there is a flexibility with which you can use those terms? Why can't 'intuitive' have a flexible meaning?

Getting back to signs.... Aries. I haven't seen any correlations so far...

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
enfp cancer- rising libra and moon in aquarius.