• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

JAILS: inmate distribution by personality type

Jaguar

Who agrees that curiousel's point is to rape the personality system, raise your hand

He does an awesome job in eliciting responses to inane questions =)

If his job is to prove that believers in personality theory will go to any lengths to ascribe phenomena to personality types, he's succeeded.

Back in Jan. 2010, when curiousel first began posting all this rubbish, proteanmix went to the person and asked what the point was for starting all these stereotyping threads. Whether or not she ever got a straight answer, I don't know. It's a shame she's not a moderator any longer.

If you go to the person's profile and click on 'threads started' it reads like a spam factory of pointless bullshit.

LEGERdeMAIN

Back in Jan. 2010, when curiousel first began posting all this rubbish, proteanmix went to the person and asked what the point was for starting all these stereotyping threads. Whether or not she ever got a straight answer, I don't know. It's a shame she's not a moderator any longer.

If you go to the person's profile and click on 'threads started' it reads like a spam factory of pointless bullshit.

Lol. I wonder what type is most likely to think this thread is pointless bullshit.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
It depends on the crime. Some types may be more comfortable with some crimes more than others. I think I posted a post way back here already discussing this. ISFJs tend to be the least represented in general.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
what personality types are the most common in jails?
what personality types seem to be related to particular crime such as theft, rape, murder...
any study?

Everyone has personal reasons for their criminal activity. There is a crime for every type.

That being said, all of the criminals are STPs.

mujigay

Intergalactic Badass
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Dear sweet curiousel, will you ever give up?

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
I must be a criminal because I have spent a total of 15 months in federal prison.
I think that I'm just a protester.
But the government thinks that I'm a criminal...

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Everyone has personal reasons for their criminal activity. There is a crime for every type.

That being said, all of the criminals are STPs.

And I thought I liked you. ;)

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I must be a criminal because I have spent a total of 15 months in federal prison.
I think that I'm just a protester.
But the government thinks that I'm a criminal...

Lol, are you part of OWS?

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
As long as we're hatin', why not each other? You can be my sacrifice. :devil::laugh:

Yeah right, I will sacrifice you first.

Plus, if I am sacrificed, I will most likely be dead. It isn't very fun to hate on a corpse. They aren't the best at yo mama jokes.

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah right, I will sacrifice you first.

Plus, if I am sacrificed, I will most likely be dead. It isn't very fun to hate on a corpse. They aren't the best at yo mama jokes.

Hey, corpses aren't necessarily un-fun. ;)

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Do I need to start a necrophilia thread too that you can contribute to?

I thought that would appeal to you as well. :rofl1:
Hey, hand over that corpse, you rogue.

H

Hate

I bet I could get you in bed.

tumblr_lkk6qyfCYY1qgwideo1_500.png

I'm sorry, did you say something? Your avatar is distracting me.

That's how I roll. :smoke: