• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Why would Julia Child be a Thinker, rather than a Feeler?

ChrisC99

MBTI Type
ADHD
Hi everyone! I know I know, I'm posting new questions without even getting back to the threads I already have out...I'm sorreeeeee! (ENFPs: start more than you can finish...much? ;D)

Anywho, I was just watching Julia and Julia (<3), and wondering (assuming Meryl Streep's portrayal of Child is on target at least) why, in Jung's name, Julia Child would be considered a Thinker?

She seems to be well-established as an ENTP, but she doesn't seem the detached sort; she seems more like somebody who would be moved by a person's feelings, and would avoid debate favoring tact instead.

T

ThatGirl

Wasn't she a spy?

I don't think feelers would make great spies.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think of her as an ESTx. Possibly F. But definitely S.

I loved that movie. I really liked how they cast the relationship with Julia Child and her husband (intp?).